Golden Globes-2017

u3kutvh.gif

Poor Emma. She's adorkable even in awkward moments. :funny:

I didn't get the applause for Brad Pitt. Is it some hollywood self congratulatory acknowledgement?

[YT]k-oi_A3JjYc[/YT]

"Hey congrats man. You survived a divorce! No one's ever been through it before!"

Too bad about Hacksaw Ridge. I hope Emma and Andrew(who sat at different tables because of their movies) don't break up.

Usually someone get's jealous of the other's because they're getting more fame.

I didn't get the applause for Brad Pitt. Is it some hollywood self congratulatory acknowledgement?

[YT]k-oi_A3JjYc[/YT]

"Hey congrats man. You survived a divorce! No one's ever been through it before!"

Too bad about Hacksaw Ridge. I hope Emma and Andrew(who sat at different tables because of their movies) don't break up.

I thought that already happened.

Ehh, Garfield and Stone checked into splitsville a while ago.

Colin Ferrell got nominated again? I know he was very good in In Bruges (which proves that he can act), so for those that saw the movie he was nominated for, how was he?

He was really good in The Lobster. Definitely on his way back .And he was the best thing of True Detective season 2.

Not getting an Oscar nom though.

Spideypool is real. Embrace the ship.

GG's dont have an In Memoriam?

Apparently not....just read an article about how the GG broke with tradition to do the Carrie Fisher/Debbie Reynolds tribute....they usually don't do anything like that.

He was really good in The Lobster. Definitely on his way back .And he was the best thing of True Detective season 2.

Not getting an Oscar nom though.

And he was better than [BLACKOUT]Johnny Depp [/BLACKOUT]in Fantastic Beasts.

[YT]k-oi_A3JjYc[/YT]

Brad is well liked in Hollywood, unlike Angelina. I loved how much love and support the room showed him

i thought Angelina was more popular with the HFP though.

Brad's getting dragged during his divorce, I think the applause is for him putting a brave face on and showing up.

I want Emma and Andrew to get back together.

Ugh, you straights have no subtlety. :whatever:

*googles "Bearded Jake Gyllenhaal nude photoshop"*

:o
But the thing is the way Jeffrey Dean Morgan's eyes linger at the sight of her "globes".
It's priceless :woot:

The Walking Dead has made me never want to hear Jeffrey Dean Morgan speak again. :funny:

Isildur´s Heir;34668601 said:
But the thing is the way Jeffrey Dean Morgan's eyes linger at the sight of her "globes".
It's priceless :woot:

[YT]n9qIUmwVVew[/YT]

The flirting LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"