9-11 Conspiracy Debunked

LOL. Yeah, I remember hearing that too! It was more than a few, a lot of them are apparently still alive.
Apparently they found a passport in the wreckage of the building and it was supposed to be this guy, I don't remember which one, but he turned out to be alive. It was on the news once, and then probably never mentioned again.

hahaha! you realize how foolish you look when you respond to thoughtful and pertinent questions with gibberish?
you don't come off as funny, you come off like an idiot.

That is exactly what I feel with all this crap about a Conspiracy. The only conspiracy was, was the one performed by the Islamic Terrorists that day. You people that really believe this crap that the Government did it disgust me.

it was on the bbc news website I think. should be in the archives.

unpossible. my memory is faultless!

The anthrax attacks came in two waves. The first set of anthrax letters had a Trenton, New Jersey postmark dated September 18, 2001, exactly one week after the September 11, 2001 attacks. Five letters are believed to have been mailed at this time, to ABC News, CBS News, NBC News and the New York Post, all located in New York City; and to the National Enquirer at American Media, Inc. (AMI) in Boca Raton, Florida.[1] Robert Stevens, the first person who died from the mailings, worked at a tabloid called Sun, also published by AMI. Only the New York Post and NBC News[2] letters were actually found; the existence of the other three letters is inferred because individuals at ABC, CBS and AMI became infected with anthrax. Scientists examining the anthrax from the New York Post letter said it appeared as a coarse brown granular material looking like Purina Dog Chow.

Two more anthrax letters, bearing the same Trenton postmark, were dated October 9, three weeks after the first mailing. The letters were addressed to two Democratic Senators, Tom Daschle of South Dakota and Patrick Leahy of Vermont. The Daschle letter was opened by an aide on October 15, and the government mail service was shut down. The unopened Leahy letter was discovered in an impounded mail bag on November 16. The Leahy letter had been misdirected to the State Department mail annex in Sterling, Virginia, due to a misread zip code; a postal worker there, David Hose, contracted inhalation anthrax.

More potent than the first anthrax letters, the material in the Senate letters was a highly refined dry powder consisting of about one gram of nearly pure spores. Earlier reports described the material in the Senate letters as "weaponized" or "weapons grade" anthrax. However, in September 2006, the Washington Post reported that the FBI no longer believes the anthrax was weaponized.

At least 22 people developed anthrax infections, with 11 of the especially life-threatening inhalation variety. Five died of inhalation anthrax: Stevens; two employees of the Brentwood mail facility in Washington, D.C., Thomas Morris Jr. and Joseph Curseen; and two about whom their source of exposure to the bacteria is still unknown: Kathy Nguyen, a Vietnamese immigrant resident in the borough of the Bronx who worked in New York City, and Ottilie Lundgren, a 94-year old widow of a prominent judge from Oxford, Connecticut, who was the last known victim.

you don't have to post articles at me, I already realized my mistake.:o

I've been remembering it being around 99 for a while. I feel betrayed.

That is exactly what I feel with all this crap about a Conspiracy. The only conspiracy was, was the one performed by the Islamic Terrorists that day. You people that really believe this crap that the Government did it disgust me.

Google Operation Northwoods. And MK Ultra.

Apparently they found a passport in the wreckage of the building and it was supposed to be this guy, I don't remember which one, but he turned out to be alive. It was on the news once, and then probably never mentioned again.

I remember that when it was on the news. They never showed that again for some reason. Another thing they never mentioned again was, from what I recall: A reporter saying that some people called from the plane and told their families that the terrorists looked like white Caucasians, possibly Russians or Chechnya-based Terrorists. The only reason I recall this was because I remember laughing at it when the reporter mentioned it. No one seems to remember this.

The anthrax attacks came in two waves. The first set of anthrax letters had a Trenton, New Jersey postmark dated September 18, 2001, exactly one week after the September 11, 2001 attacks. Five letters are believed to have been mailed at this time, to ABC News, CBS News, NBC News and the New York Post, all located in New York City; and to the National Enquirer at American Media, Inc. (AMI) in Boca Raton, Florida

For the simple fact that Faux News was spared should ring a bell in the minds of the investigators. Hell, where's David Caruso when you need him;)

encephalitus!!! that's what I was thinking of.

you don't have to post articles at me, I already realized my mistake.:o

I've been remembering it being around 99 for a while. I feel betrayed.

I just had to even it up after you caught my Zero_Vault = Badger insanity. :ninja:

Dude puhleeeeeez!! You're the one seeing holograms!! :woot:

I'd like you to go back and read the post you happened to be responding to.
I'd like you to then read about the building of the twin towers, the engineer responsible was hailed as a genius at the time he designed the towers.
that much is irrefutable fact, because I had to read about him back when I was studying architecture, years before 9-11.
second of all, how does any part of my post affect "what you saw" I don't remember saying "robots flew into the towers" or that you "saw holograms" I merely stated the fact that 9-11 was a rather convenient event for people who were instrumental in George Bush's rise to power, people that have had the world to gain from this since it started, be it monetary or Political.
how is that refuting what you saw?
How does that have anything to do with wreckage or victims?
oh that's right.
It has NOTHING to do with those two things.
you should learn to read, you should think before you react.
scratch the last part, just learn to think, else the only one deserving ":whatever:" is you.

from a thread in October in which Celldog posted in.
in fact, this post was quoted bellow a post he responded to.
a 6 page thread, so it's not like it was going to be difficult to remember.
but there are many other instances in which I have advocated for simple answers to the 9-11 conspiracy.

guess he is not that big on reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"