World 90's X-men Animated Series finally being released on DVD!

tvshowsondvd.com has some artwork for the vol. 5 cover.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/X-Men-Volume-5/13173

cool, nice to see that we'll be getting the final dvd in March :yay:

but wtf is Cap America doing on the cover??

i don't remember him being in any episodes. i remember there being a Spidey/X-Men crossover, but that's about it :huh:

then again, it was over 15 years ago

damn i feel old :csad:

Wolverine and Captain America were in World War II together in an episode.

I hope thats not the final artwork for the dvd since while the picture is fine, I hate it for a X-men dvd cover. Shouldnt it feature actual X-men besides the obvious Wolverine and Prof.? We need less minor X-men/Wolverine villans on that cover and more X-men/main X-men baddies.

Yeah, that cover kinda blows. This is X-Men, not some Marvel Team-Up comic starring Cap and Wolverine. :o

xmenanimatedvol5boxartb.jpg

Hopefully the episodes that were excluded from Vol. 3 and 4 will be on this volume.

Hopefully the episodes that were excluded from Vol. 3 and 4 will be on this volume.

as i recall some episode aireds out of order during the original run maybe the dvd have the shows i proper order so some episodes APPEAR tohave been excluded

In the UK we already have the complete X-Men, Spider-Man (60s and 90s and Unlimited), Incredible Hulk (60s and 90s), Fantastic Four (60s and 90s), Iron Man and Silver Surfer. The company licenced to release them all on DVD have promised that there are others in the pipeline too.

Vol. 5 will be released on May 4, the complete Iron Man series from the 90's will also be released that day.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/X-Men-Volume-5/13276

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Iron-Man-The-Complete-Series/13275

:eek: YES! I'm so happy were getting Iron Man as well, and it looks like its keeping the "Marvel Comic Book Collection", SWEET! I hope Spider-Man is on its way!

I'm a little slow with the X-Men.....I still don't have any volumes yet but i WILL! :awesome:

I got the entire X-Men and Spider-Man series from the UK. Iron Man's next. Yay.

Disney needs to release Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends, dammit! :cmad:

^ I got that from the UK too. If you have a multi-region dvd player just get it from there.

^ I got that from the UK too. If you have a multi-region dvd player just get it from there.

I will just wait for the US release. :p I don't think my Blu-ray or DVD players have multi-region capability.

It looks like it says "Featurng old solders starrng captan amerca". I'm hoping the I's are there, it's just a bad photo?

Is that what you meant?

So has anyone picked up Volume 5?

It looks like it says "Featurng old solders starrng captan amerca". I'm hoping the I's are there, it's just a bad photo?

Is that what you meant?

The "I"s are abit hard to see... but they are there.

And wow it's good to own the whole X-men animated series.

:yay:

PS. Iron Man animated series is a good buy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"