The Dark Knight A couple of questions regarding this film

saint sinner x

Civilian
Reaction score
1) Will the batpod be attached to the tumbler?, because I think it would look real nice if right before the tumbler blows up, bad escapes from the bottom of the tumble with the batpod.

2)Fighting style and exactly how much fighting will this movie have? also who's going to be physicaly threatnening to batman?

3)Exactly how much screen time does joker and batman gets?

4)I hear two face is in the film, will they explore the psychology of harvey dent throughout the film at least in one flashback scene or will they leave for the third movie?, two face will be the main villain in the third movie.

5)Any new weapons in the dark knight?

1. 99% chance yes.

2. Better than Begins because Batman can actually move now. Joker and Mob thugs will be threatening him.

3. I'm thinking 70% of the film for Bats, 20% Joker, and 10% for other characters (Alfred, mob, [BLACKOUT]Scarecrow[/BLACKOUT], Rachel).

4. [BLACKOUT]Yes[/BLACKOUT], he probably is going to a exhibit a dark side throughout the movie [BLACKOUT]and will be probably scarred at the end[/BLACKOUT].

5. For Batman? Don't know, probably though. I hope Joker has the laugh gas.

Hell yea man!!!!!!!! This movie is gonna kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm hyped. IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I mean the batpod has to be connected otherwise there's no reason of making the batpod cohesive with the tumbler

3. I'm thinking 70% of the film for Bats, 20% Joker, and 10% for other characters (Alfred, mob, [blackout]Scarecrow[/blackout], Rachel).
Lol, I know these percentages are just guesses and no one really knows, but that's sooo off. :o

1) Will the batpod be attached to the tumbler?, because I think it would look real nice if right before the tumbler blows up, bad escapes from the bottom of the tumble with the batpod.

2)Fighting style and exactly how much fighting will this movie have? also who's going to be physicaly threatnening to batman?

3)Exactly how much screen time does joker and batman gets?

4)I hear two face is in the film, will they explore the psychology of harvey dent throughout the film at least in one flashback scene or will they leave for the third movie?, two face will be the main villain in the third movie.

5)Any new weapons in the dark knight?

Actually, I have all the answers right here:

1) Sure
2) Punches, kicks, shakey camera. Some thugs.
3) A good amount.
4) Why not. If you say so.
5) Some WayneCorp junk.

There you have it (or maybe not). These are obviously questions that can't be answered until the film comes out and we are sitting in our seats with glee. Camera time? Who the hell knows but the people editing.

1. Probably
2. Alot more he'll have enough villains to fight
3. Batman: 40%, Bruce: 10%, Joker:30%, Other characters: 20%
4. Two-Face will probably have the same amount of time as Venom had in Spider-Man 3.
5. Joker toys, Scarecrow crap, and more Batman gadgets

Has anybody else read the new plot synopsis on LatinoReview?

No, maybe you could send us a link.

I think we've pretty much figured out that synopsis ourselves, but thanks for the link.

Lol, I know these percentages are just guesses and no one really knows, but that's sooo off. :o

That's what I hope it is at least. ;)

Realistically, but still hopefully (if Nolan wants to keep the films consistent):

Bats: 30
Bruce: 30
Joker: 20
Other: 20

:o

I hear ya...

30% Batman
30% Joker
10% Harvey
30% Alfred
22% Rachel
5% Two-Face
20% Scarecrow
20% Bruce
70.03% Gamble
and another 10% for Alfred again.

There's no arguing these numbers-it's science.

I hear ya...

30% Batman
30% Joker
10% Harvey
30% Alfred
22% Rachel
5% Two-Face
20% Scarecrow
20% Bruce
70.03% Gamble
and another 10% for Alfred again.

There's no arguing these numbers-it's science.

it doesnt add up to 100 :o

Here's my take on the question:

1) Why will it be called a "pod" if ti's not attached to something bigger? Although, I'm pretty sure I didn't here that there was a smaller vehicle inside the tumbler when Fox gave it to Brucey... redesigned perhaps?

2) Costumes are way better for movement but I still think that Batman's supposed to be some sort of urban legend. Hopefully better scenes. Hmmm... will the Joker be strong enough to fight the Bat? but I agree with that Bat must fight the Joker's mob just before the Big boy himself.... (Just came to me, maybe Joker's gonna kidnap Dent and the Bat won't be able to save him, therefore Dent becomes Two-Face. TADA!)

3) I don't like the screen time that Scaree got in 'Begins' [BLACKOUT]maybe that's why he's back ;p[/BLACKOUT]. probably 30% Bruce, 30% Bat, 25% Joker, 10% Dent/Two-Face and others...

4) Dent's probably a good guy. He was supposed to know who Batman is in the comics. I think a little psychology would be good but not to much or else they won't be any story to tell in the next Batfilm ;p

5) Why do you think is Lucius back? XP

there's my two cents worth ^_^

How can you people tell the amont of screentime in pourcentage, that's stupid. In you logic, if the movie is 120 minutes long, Burce will appear 36 minutes, Batman 36 minutes, Joker 30 minutes and the rest of the cast...12 minutes???

Don't you ever consider that Bruce Wayne/Batman might share scenes with the others cast members?

"I never thought I'd have to put on a damn tuxshedo again"

i think
two face
wil be
scarred
at the end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"