The Dark Knight what would you have liked added...

Visceral

A Shadow
Reaction score
This is not a thread for the disappointed. This is a thread for those who loved or liked the film, but maybe would have liked it to move past the 2hrs30m.

There are two things that I wouldhave loved to see,

One, I would have liked to see more of Dent in the courtroom and maybe even Two-Face in the courtroom. I know within the context of the story that nolan was telling that couldn't have happened but it would have been cool.

Second, when I saw the trailer I thought that the reason Batman was using the batpod was because the joker went joy riding in the tumbler.

I would have liked for Two-Face to survive and we see he and The Joker in Arkham at the end, maybe staring at each other from opposite sides of the hall.

In the part where Bruce is planning to turn himself in, I would have liked a scene of him visiting his parents' grave.

I wish after Batman captured Scarecrow, we would have seen him being taken into custody or put back in Arkham or something instead of Batman just driving off leaving him sitting in the parking garage with the fake Batmen, which seemed kind of careless.

I could have had more Salvatore Maroni and more Mike Engel.

Batcave a the end would've been icing on the cake, but I understand with the way it ended it would've odd pacing wise.

One thing that I think would've been cool to see would be the joker through the eyes of someone who just got a healthy dose of fear toxin.

Batcave a the end would've been icing on the cake, but I understand with the way it ended it would've odd pacing wise.

Maybe a Wayne Manor (sp?) scene in full form at end of credits...

I think this should of been in the background, then roll Heath montage/dedication...

One thing that I think would've been cool to see would be the joker through the eyes of someone who just got a healthy dose of fear toxin.

For some reason...I have a feeling that they shot a scene like that, but took it out...

Also...Only Scarecrow uses the toxin...Him and J never met...

I would have liked for Two-Face to survive and we see he and The Joker in Arkham at the end, maybe staring at each other from opposite sides of the hall.

In the part where Bruce is planning to turn himself in, I would have liked a scene of him visiting his parents' grave.

I wish after Batman captured Scarecrow, we would have seen him being taken into custody or put back in Arkham or something instead of Batman just driving off leaving him sitting in the parking garage with the fake Batmen, which seemed kind of careless.

I think showing one more scene after the Joker hanging upside down when caught would ruin his exit. We don't need to see it, we already know Batman said where he'd be going.

Two Face/Harvey Dent not dying ruins the ending/message of the film.

i wouldve liked to have seen batman do more kick ass fight scenes.. i like seeing my man Bats in action and i didnt notice him grappling off roof tops..

Last edited:
-i would have added a scene where a dark creature rises out of the darkness with glowing ominous eyes.

-an acknowledgement of batmans parents, be it a graveyard scene or something similar.

-I would have added Bullock in there as a very vocal voice of disapproval toward the batman....it gives a voice to those in law enforcement who will hunt batman in the next movie (if thats part of the focus for the next film)

Or rather, I would have loved the Scarecrow to spray the Joker with some Fear toxin...and it having no effect whatsoever. It would have been a nice thematic segue from Begins- the Joker knows no fear.

The second thing I would have LOVED is the shot from the trailer with the Joker pulling out the knife as he slowly walks towards an unconscious Batman. Not sure why that did not get included but oh well.

that would have been a great time for bruce to visit his parents grave

-i would have added a scene where a dark creature rises out of the darkness with glowing ominous eyes.

-an acknowledgement of batmans parents, be it a graveyard scene or something similar.

-I would have added Bullock in there as a very vocal voice of disapproval toward the batman....it gives a voice to those in law enforcement who will hunt batman in the next movie (if thats part of the focus for the next film)

....wait, what? Am I missing something here? Where would that fit and why, assuming it's Bats?

All that I think needed to be added was a simple shot of Joker sitting in a cell in Arkham, trapped in a straight jacket, with a look in his eyes that almost says, "They're not done with me yet." Then he smiles.
Of course, that will never be. :csad:

that one bit they cut out of batman jumping on cop cars, and joker on fear gas that greatwun mentioned

More Dent info (what he did before the movie [viral marketing])

I would have liked to see Joker bleed the couple times he got beaten up by Batman especially during the intergation scene it would have been great if while he was laughing he was bleeding or something

Ye have brought up some legit points there guys...I defo would have Bruce visit his parents grave, or that there be some reference made - maybe Alfred could have said something about Thomas when Bat-Bruce was sitting on an armchair overlooking the city after Rachel's death....

Also, its not something big, BUT, as a girl it niggled me.....my Gary Oldman/Gordon obsession aside, I would have liked to see a lil more made of Gordon and his family.... the script was jam-packed, sure, but I wish there was at least a 'look' between Gordon and his wife in the final scene.......

Sheila xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"