The Dark Knight what would you have liked added...

I honetly would like to have seen the story focus more on Bruce and Batman.

I would have liked a quick shot (maybe 3-5 seconds) of the effect of Scarecrow's fear gas on the fake Batman. It would have been nice, in terms of continuity, and probably would have given the general audience members who didn't see Begins a better idea of what just happened.

I know it would never happen, but especially in TDK's case, where the movie was so grim and gritty, I would've loved it to be rated R. My favorite scene was the Why so serious story, and the buildup was so suspenseful, but the payoff was a bit of a letdown. He just falls over, we can't see his face, and the Joker immediately jumps back into goofy clown mode, lamenting on "Aggressive expansion." Alot of times less is more, but I think showing the Joker in a bit more of a gruesome manner would've made him even more intimidating and frightening. I liked Nicholson's Joker in B89 a little too much, I didn't want to be cheering for Ledger's Joker in TDK, and for the most part I wasn't, Nolan & co. did a good job with that, but I think if they were allowed to go a bit deeper, the movie on a whole would've been even that much better, if that's even possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"