A day without mexicans!!!!

Mr Sparkle said:
LOL, no, think "east germany".......

I am sorry that you oppose the American government protecting its citizens, but its the pracitcal thing to do.

Mr Sparkle said:
LOL, the pamphlets where meant to lessen the chamce of those intent of crossing, diying in the process. that's number one, the Mexican government has it's equivalent of the border patrol, it goes around looking for coyotes and actually stops illegal immigrants sometimes and tries to convince them to stay, and in Tijuana , the police arrests people that it sees hanging around the border wall, ah! it's so comforting to know I speak truth and not only recite things i have heard.

as far as terrorists, I have said this too many times really, the 9-11 attackers where legal immigrants on watch lists.
there is no merit to that, since there are no plans to close the canadian border, if terrorists wanted to go to the US they would cross from there.

Actually people want to also close the Canadian border, the minute men for example are hoping to expand to the northern border, however so far the violence seen on the US-Mexico border has not been seen, making it a bigger threat for different reasons.

StorminNorman said:
I am sorry that you oppose the American government protecting its citizens, but its the pracitcal thing to do.

What exactly is a wall protecting us from? Illegal immigrants are breaking the law but for the most part are no danger to the community.

pHat_aL said:
I will sum everything up in 1 statement:

Either you're for the immigrants, or racists towards Mexican.

Which is it? Choose. It's one or the other.

This argument is so lame, so devoid of logical thought, so laughably feeble when closely examined, so childishly free of all higher-level cognition - not to mention grammar - that really... it stands on its own as a great example of why most Americans are not real keen on the idea of a flood of the similarly-impaired washing over our economic/educational/health-care systems.

I laughed when I heard it on the news, too. :)

Sparkle said:
people want better lives for their families, and try as they might they can't get it in Mexico (we know from the 97% employment they are more than willing to work)

Fine.

GET A GREEN CARD.

dcbmp said:
Deportation of illegals
Citizens arrest of illegals
Even if you are naturalized if you're not Mexican you're second class
Can't run for office
etc.

see, this is thing I love about those who say these things.
I have a little tid-bit of info for you buddy.
no one does that.
there's no Mexican minutemen surrounding the borders, there's no Xenophobia in Tijuana and In resort towns that are flooded with retirees and black people (yes, black people by the hundreds are living in mexico, at least in tijuana) I have yet to see any kind of movement organized to "deport" them, though, they "take our houses" and "drive up our rents" :rolleyes:, maybe you SHOULD take a "Leaf" from Mexico, just not the constitution.

Symbiotica said:
Fine.

GET A GREEN CARD.

LOL:)
are you pretending not to understand, or are you really unable to grasp that they aren't able to get a greencard because THEY'RE POOR?
and sometimes, SINCE they are poor, they are simply NOT ELLIGIBLE to get a green card.

StorminNorman said:

:( you don't really think this has anything to do with "protecting" anything do you?
your not that naive? are you?

Mr Sparkle said:
:( you don't really think this has anything to do with "protecting" anything do you?
your not that naive? are you?

It has everything to do with protecting America.

Darthphere said:
What exactly is a wall protecting us from? Illegal immigrants are breaking the law but for the most part are no danger to the community.

A good amount of immigratns illegally passing over the border are drug deals, the fact is though that immigrants who illegally enter this country could be anyone, that is the risk they present. They could be Jose Smith, poor worker looking for a life- or Jonny Taliban looking to kill all Americans. We cant risk the chance it is the latter.

StorminNorman said:
A good amount of immigratns illegally passing over the border are drug deals, the fact is though that immigrants who illegally enter this country could be anyone, that is the risk they present. They could be Jose Smith, poor worker looking for a life- or Jonny Taliban looking to kill all Americans. We cant risk the chance it is the latter.

All facts evidence would disagree with you. Most drugs brought into this country are brought by American citizens that are bringing them in through Mexico. And has been shown before. Terrorists like Johnny Taliban came here legally with Visas.

StorminNorman said:
It has everything to do with protecting America.

no, not really, you are very, very naive.
like I said, 9-11 terrorists where legal immigrants, so, no, not really.

StorminNorman said:

no, again, the real drug dealers cross their shipments in huge trucks through the borders, the politicians and broder agents know this, and are paid handsomely. :rolleyes:

and "jonny taliban" can get in through Canada much easier, seems like the strategic move to make.

ha, "jonny taliban"

In response to a day without a mexican we are gonna do a day without African Americans......be very afraid

Mr Sparkle said:
no, not really, you are very, very naive.
like I said, 9-11 terrorists where legal immigrants, so, no, not really.

no, not at all. I am not arguing on the behalf of any politician - I am arguing because of my feel on the matter. My personal stance is that it is a National Security concern, simply as that. Also the 9/11 terrorists were not legal immigrants, their visas had experied and nothing was done about it.

StorminNorman said:
no, not at all. I am not arguing on the behalf of any politician - I am arguing because of my feel on the matter. My personal stance is that it is a National Security concern, simply as that. Also the 9/11 terrorists were not legal immigrants, their visas had experied and nothing was done about it.

my point is that the went into the country LEGALLY and you obviously have no idea the ammount of money and manpower it would take to look for and round-up every person that overstays a visa.

Mr Sparkle said:
my point is that the went into the country LEGALLY and you obviously have no idea the ammount of money and manpower it would take to look for and round-up every person that overstays a visa.

The came into this counrty, however they were not legal at the time 9/11 happened. I know that it is very difficult and darn near impossible to round up those who overstay their welcome - I wasnt making that point, only that they were infact Illegal.

StorminNorman said:
The came into this counrty, however they were not legal at the time 9/11 happened. I know that it is very difficult and darn near impossible to round up those who overstay their welcome - I wasnt making that point, only that they were infact Illegal.

Different type of illegal as someone crossing the border however so in fact this whole point is really irrelevant.

Darthphere said:
Different type of illegal as someone crossing the border however so in fact this whole point is really irrelevant.

I know, I just wanted to be an ass.:o

StorminNorman said:
the minute men

I have a real problem with those guys. The whole thing seems like an excuse for commiting hate crimes. Vigilantism isn't the answer.

StorminNorman said:
I know, I just wanted to be an ass.:o

oh, so you then KNOW that it has nothing to do with national security.

good. glad that's squared.

KingOfDreams said:
I have a real problem with those guys. The whole thing seems like an excuse for commiting hate crimes. Vigilantism isn't the answer.

Look a couple fo pages back, it's filled with fun facts about them.

Mr Sparkle said:
see, this is thing I love about those who say these things.
I have a little tid-bit of info for you buddy.
no one does that.
there's no Mexican minutemen surrounding the borders, there's no Xenophobia in Tijuana and In resort towns that are flooded with retirees and black people (yes, black people by the hundreds are living in mexico, at least in tijuana) I have yet to see any kind of movement organized to "deport" them, though, they "take our houses" and "drive up our rents" :rolleyes:, maybe you SHOULD take a "Leaf" from Mexico, just not the constitution.
Here's the key word. Are those blacks LEGAL....or illegal?

Also, if say 12 million Americans flooded Mexico illegally and demanded Bilingual schools, "human rights", and all the other things most illegals are DEMANDING would Mexico be as tolerant?

dcbmp said:
Here's the key word. Are those blacks LEGAL....or illegal?

Also, if say 12 million Americans flooded Mexico illegally and demanded Bilingual schools, "human rights", and all the other things most illegals are DEMANDING would Mexico be as tolerant?

LOL, what do you mean "legal"? do they have Mexican citizenship? nope, they use their passports and rent, so they are in fact "illegal".

secondly, demanding "human rights"? well, they don't have to, we willingly give them that benefit. in fact, can't think of a single instance of lynching and or cross burning, not even a beatdown.
and I have a problem with something you say , "demanding" can you show me where Illegal immigrants "demand" all these things? cuz if it where me, i'd first demand minimum wage.

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"