A day without mexicans!!!!

attack1011208500w8mo.jpg

PWNED

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAA!!

Yeah.....um....i don't think thoughs pictures are gonna help your case.

He's just trying to stir up trouble.....and get banned again.

Heh... heh... stiring up trouble, eh? I'm informing the people--through Mr. Sparkles tactics:

LOL!

(It will work, let me tell you) Hopefully.

LOL! lololo

The Mexican Propaganda: (Warning: Graphic)

by
Ernesto Cienfuegos
La Voz de Aztlan
Los Angeles, Alta California - March 1, 2005 - (ACN) It looks like there is going to be a "showdown at OK corral" on April 1st in Tombstone, Arizona. A high level leader of the Mara Salvatruchas, Ebner Anivel Rivera-Paz, has issued orders, from federal prison, to members of his extremely violent organization to teach the Minutemen vigilantes a lesson they will never forget, La Voz de Aztlan has learned.
The Mara Salvatruchas (MS-13) are a consequence of USA policies in Central America and are just another example of "the chickens coming home to roost". Its members are the sons of immigrants from El Salvador and other Central American countries that were forced to flee because of the CIA instigated war during the Reagan Administration that completely destroyed the physical, economic, social, religious and cultural infrastructure of the region. MS-13 was founded in Los Angeles by the offspring of the immigrants for protection. Later, many of the members were deported back to Central America where they expanded their operations and found fertile ground for the recruitment of new members among the hundreds of thousand of young people with no hope or future.
Today, the Mara Salvatruchas have grown immensely in numbers and their network has expanded through Mexico all the way to Canada. The extremely violent group controls large portions of the drug, stolen vehicle and immigrant smuggling operations along the US/Mexico border and will not put up with clowns like the Minutemen vigilantes. The amateurish Minutemen may be in for a big surprise on April Fools Day and on the subsequent days that they plan to patrol the border with Mexico in Arizona. The Mara Salvatruchas are known to cut the "testicles" of their enemies and feed them to their vicious dogs. Other times they have cut the heads off their opponents to play football soccer with them. These are not people to mess around with. There is a good probability that very few cowardly Minutemen vigilantes will show up on April 1st in Tombstone, Arizona. The principal imbeciles organizing the event are known to be mere loudmouths. The morons think that they will be just having "some fun in the sun" hunting down defenseless Mexican migrant workers but instead may meet up with the devil himself. Satan has a very warped sense of humor and April 1st would be an excellent day to express it.

Actual link: http://www.aztlan.net/salvatruchas_vs_minutemen.htm

C. Lee said:
He's just trying to stir up trouble.....and get banned again.

It would not be saddening if that were to happen. :)

jag

dcbmp said:
My turn to play "cite your sources". The 12 million figure is a figure that the government has confirmed and so has FOX News, CNN, and MSNBC (just said it right now).

LOL! yeah, 12 million are IN the US, 12 million are not crossing over dailky like it was sugested right? :rolleyes:

dcbmp said:
What do people think of some people burning the Mexican flag (watched it on Cavuto)?

I personally don't mind since the US flag always seems to get burned by people any chance they get.

you're kind of late on that one. I even made a thread on it.

pHat_aL said:
It's the truth. Why do you live in denial?

LOL! And Mr. Sparkle, everytime I see your post, I can't stop laughing. My ****ing gut hurts; tears are streaming from my eyes, like the flood of Noah. What makes you think you government is not corrupt? Where'd you get this idea Mexico isn't corrupt? You government is corrupt just like America, even more so. Stop living in denial. Look at the comic again, closely, with a magnifying glass. That's how these politicians, who want to give you guest work programs, really think. They're not trying to help you--They just want your f**King votes. LMFAO. hahahahahhaha! LOL!

Jesus Christ. :)

America is a disgrace.

And so is Mexico.

LOL, you're funny :) because I have never said that Mexico isn't corrupt, so maybe you just wrote a whole lot of words for....well, nothing.

BTW...who where you before I_am_banned. I mean, I think I know, but maybe I'm wrong.

and maybe this will seem strange but how exactly does producing 2 photos out of 12 million people "help" or "hurt" anyone's case?
and then you cite "la voz de aztlan" which is Ironic, because the only people that cite "la voz de aztaln" as an argument against Hispanics are , well, Idiots, it's like using the KKK or stormfront.org as examples of the american white majority.

I do hope you stick arounf this time "pHat_al" (that name kind of gave you away :)) you're non-stop hilarity on a stick covered with sprinkles (racist sprinkles) :up: rock on!

pHat_aL said:
I will sum everything up in 1 statement:

Either you're for the immigrants, or racists towards Mexican.

Which is it? Choose. It's one or the other.

I guess I'm racist then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"