A day without mexicans!!!!

TLATOANI

Sidekick
Reaction score
What do you think about all the inmigrants in the streets !?!

Have you seen the news?

there were like 13 manifestation

Illegal Immigration is a real problem with America, it needs to be stopped. Simple as that.

like a month ago the was a inmigrant protest...they didn't go to the streets or to their jobs...THERES WAS NO ONE IN THAT CITY (i think it was Atlanta)

USA loose over 20 millions dollars in ONE DAY just because of that protest

Do you have an idea know of how important are the inmigrants in USA?

TLATOANI said:
like a month ago the was a inmigrant protest...they didn't go to the streets or to their jobs...THERES WAS NO ONE IN THAT CITY (i think it was Atlanta)

USA loose over 20 millions dollars in ONE DAY just because of that protest

Do you have an idea know of how important are the inmigrants in USA?

who cares?, it'll give a chance tot hose who are legal and americans to get a job.

For me, everyday is a day without Mexican. :up:

There's not in any imigration in my town.
Almost everyone is completely white...

Are there many people crossing the boarder for the purpose of working? Sure - but many of them are also crossing the boarder to sell drugs, to sell sex slaves, and could possibly be terrorist. In a post 9/11 world we simply can not take that risk.

If people want to live in America, do it legally.

Also whenever Illegal Immigrants protest - every single one of them should be arrested and deported, simple as that. If employers higher them - they should face the punishment.

I sympathize with their plight, but they are not American. They should first try to see what changes they can bring to Mexico first instead of manipulating the media and marching for rights they have no right to.

I actually supported the bill that got stalled in Congress, gives the illegal immigrants who lived here for a while to have a chance to live here legally but those who just got here were instantly deported.

I'm out I had Taco Bell today.

deemar325 said:
I'm married to one.

Yay for me!

how does she feel about this? is she hott? post pics..lol seriously tho how does she feel about it?

TLATOANI said:
The U.S was make by the inmigrants

True, but that was at it's infancy. Now we are a fully realized nation.

There is a place for those who come to America to better their lives, yet they should go through the proper channels to become citizens.

GoldenAgeHero said:
who cares?, it'll give a chance tot hose who are legal and americans to get a job.
Shut up you moron.

GoldenAgeHero said:
how does she feel about this? is she hott? post pics..lol seriously tho how does she feel about it?

The funny thing she thinks badly of border jumping mexicans, she was born in El Paso so she's naturalized. Her family are what you call TexMex
more Spainard than Metzito or what have you.

I'm Canadian so i don't have to care.
Ha, ha, ha....

GoldenAgeHero said:
oh boo hoo, you call me a name.:rolleyes:
No, seriously... you are a complete moron. Stop talking. They aren't taking our jobs... they are taking the jobs that nobody wants.

StorminNorman said:
No one has a problem with immigrants - ONLY ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
Exactly, why don't they understand that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"