A fat question

Mr Sparkle said:
Damn, I was expecting the question to be "dope" and or "Funky Fresh".......
Then it would have said "Phat" ;)

....Has anyone noticed almost half the people who posted in the thread 2005 have been banned?

PyroChamber said:
This is gonna sound like a dumb question, but...do women find fat guys unattractive?

I'm a fat guy myself who's smart (to an extent) and takes care of himself, but do all women look at us and think we're either unattracive or just there for laughs, meaning "the funny fat guy"?
you aren't fat in your myspace pictures :huh:

Honey Vibe said:
Then it would have said "Phat" ;)

....Has anyone noticed almost half the people who posted in the thread 2005 have been banned?

Morg is at work...:csad:

AndThePickles said:
Hmm, coulda sworn I already posted in this thread.

And I like my man with some booty. :o

Gross..

I've never understood this booty fascination with women. A rotund badonkadonk doesn't belong on a man. That's just..weird as hell.

GunBlade said:
Gross..

I've never understood this booty fascination with women. A rotund badonkadonk doesn't belong on a man. That's just..weird as hell.
Well, aside from the arms, the abs, and the penis, what body parts do women find attractive?

terry78 said:
Well, aside from the arms, the abs, and the penis, what body parts do women find attractive?
Lips, eyes, hair. I'm attracted to nice strong looking hands.

GunBlade said:
Lips, eyes, hair. I'm attracted to nice strong looking hands.

Wow, I think you're the first person I've heard say she doesn't like to check out a man's ass! hehe

GunBlade said:
Gross..

Well, I'm not talkin an enormous beach ball butt now.

terry78 said:

I think a man's bare back is very sexy. I'm also really big on eyes.

Do women find overweight men attractive?

From what I've seen, yes.

And the same goes for the question of men finding overweight women attractive as well. Whatever floats your boat.

AndThePickles said:
Anyways, I don't mind if a guy has a tiny bit of pudge, I don't expect my man to be a chiseled statue. And I like my man with some booty. :o

Oh, well that's what you're gonna get babes. :cmad:

Colossal Spoons said:
Oh, well that's what you're gonna get babes. :cmad:

Well, I never ever said I'd object to a chiseled statue if my man chooses to make himself that way :oldrazz::heart:

There's this girl around school who only dates fat guys. She's a slim person and easy on the eyes. So. It really depends. :huh:

GunBlade said:
Wait a min, you guys are a couple? :huh:

Wow, I thought everyone knew that. He's the only reason I'd ever even heard of the Hype.

AndThePickles said:
Wow, I thought everyone knew that. He's the only reason I'd ever even heard of the Hype.
Aw, how cute..

Hey Colossal, is she good in bed?

PyroChamber said:
This is gonna sound like a dumb question, but...do women find fat guys unattractive?

I'm a fat guy myself who's smart (to an extent) and takes care of himself, but do all women look at us and think we're either unattracive or just there for laughs, meaning "the funny fat guy"?

Find a fat woman if skinny ones think your gross.

GunBlade said:
Aw, how cute..

Hey Colossal, is she good in bed?
:eek:Dude! you can't ask someone that.

Fat is gross. Like everyone in my family, except for me and my sister and my cousins are overweight. It's disgusting. I make fun of them every chance I get to loose weight. Eating and enjoying food is one thing. We all enjoy food....Hence my name being Chinese food...But sitting around and being a fatass is something else entirely.

When you see an animal that is trained to be a house pet and it's over weight, what are the first words you think of. Like it stops being cute when you hear something demonic and notice that it's the cat's breathing because it's so damn fat. It's not sweet when the thing can't walk because the backwoods owners allowed it to eat itself into a ball.

So apply that to people. It's possible to love someone through obesity or whatever. Because it is about the inside, you love the mind not the body. BUT if the person doesn't love themself enough to stay in somewhat of shape, then how can they truly love you?

If a girl loves food to the point where she's 300 pounds and 5'6". She loves food more than her own health, her own well being, her money, her convinience, her looks and self-esteem, and you. The same for a guy.

I swear I can make anyone loose weight within 1 month if they do exactly what I said for 3 hours every day. I did that ****e for wrestling. I lost insane amounts of weight. And I realized how easy it was. And then I saw my friends who claimed to be on a diet because of his fat, but then he keeps eating greasy ****e anyway. Laughable.

I'm not a health freak at ALL. Like I don't work out or anything. But I can still jog, or do yoga, or you know....not eat when I'm not hungry.

What I'm saying is...you can get a girl/guy if you're fat. But why? Work on yourself first before thinking of someone else. So you can live longer, happier, and not have to consider if weight is an issue.

Who's to say someone doesn't love themselves because they let themselves go? They could feel perfectly fine that way and enjoy the way they look and not care about what people think.

It's up to the people who, even though I don't think they exist, really DON'T care about what's on the outside.

COMICBOY said:
Who's to say someone doesn't love themselves because they let themselves go? They could feel perfectly fine that way and enjoy the way they look and not care about what people think.

It's up to the people who, even though I don't think they exist, really DON'T care about what's on the outside.

Some people are even proud of being fat. Unfortunately, I remember that included all the super fat girls in my high school who thought it was sexy to wear things such as see-through mesh tops with only bras underneath. :dry: Ew.

AndThePickles said:
Some people are even proud of being fat. Unfortunately, I remember that included all the super fat girls in my high school who thought it was sexy to wear things such as see-through mesh tops with only bras underneath. :dry: Ew.
18Mar_2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"