A list of Ghost Rider TPB

Darth Rockwell

Avengers Assemble
Reaction score
Hey all, just wondering if anyone knew where I could find a list of all the TPB that have been collected of Ghost Rider. I have the first two Essentials and the Hammer Line but want to try and gett all the G.R. TPB. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Edit:

Well since I haven't gotten any responces I have spent a good chunk of the day looking TPB of Ghost Rider up my self. So here is the list of the ones I have found based off of who was the rider at the time. If anyone knows anyothers please help add to the list.

Johnny Blaze

Essential Ghost Rider 1
Essential Ghost Rider 2

Ghost Rider Team-Up

Ghost Rider: The Hammer Line
Ghost Rider: The Road to Damnation
Ghost Rider: Vicious Cycle
Ghost Rider: The Life & Death of Johnny Blaze
Ghost Rider: Apocalypse Soon
Ghost Rider: Revelations
Ghost Rider: Hell Bent and Heaven Bound
Ghost Rider: The Spirits of Vengeance
Ghost Rider: Trials and Tribulations

Dan Ketch

Ghost Rider: Resurrected

Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Punisher: Hearts of Darkness (I think)
X-Men - Ghost Rider: Brood Trouble in the Big Easy (Again not 100% sure)

Ghost Rider: Danny Ketch – Addict

Misc. People as Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider: Trail of Tears

Last edited:
Hey all, just wondering if anyone knew where I could find a list of all the TPB that have been collected of Ghost Rider. I have the first two Essentials and the Hammer Line but want to try and gett all the G.R. TPB. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Edit:

Well since I haven't gotten any responces I have spent a good chunk of the day looking TPB of Ghost Rider up my self. So here is the list of the ones I have found based off of who was the rider at the time. If anyone knows anyothers please help add to the list.

Johnny Blaze

Essential Ghost Rider 1
Essential Ghost Rider 2

Ghost Rider Team-Up

Dan Ketch

Also: Ghost Rider-Captain America: FEAR, Hearts of Darkness II, and Ghost Rider: Crossroads (it was a oneshot).

I just remembered: Ghost Rider / Spiderman: - Spirits of Venom, and also Ghost Rider/Wolverine - Acts of Vengeance.

Thanks for responding. I posted this here thinking I could get some help putting a Ghost Rider collection together. So I apriciate you taking the time to add some. Anyway I hope others will be so kind.

Edit:

Johnny Blaze

Essential Ghost Rider 1
Essential Ghost Rider 2

Ghost Rider Team-Up

Dan Ketch

Far as I can see you have them all so far, good work.

Wow, really? They haven't compiled the Dan Ketch stuff like they have the Blaze? Well that sucks. I grew up with Danny Ketch and was hoping they had more of his stuff collected. Though the Blaze stuff I have picked up so far is pretty good.

My personal collection contains Essentails 1 & 2, The Hammer Line, and Road to Damnation.

^I have the majority of Blaze stuff and Resurrected from Ketch, thats the only Ketch one in TPB form from his old run I believe.

I believe Essential GR Vol.3 is on the horizon though, maybe that will be Ketch.

^I have the majority of Blaze stuff and Resurrected from Ketch, thats the only Ketch one in TPB form from his old run I believe.

I believe Essential GR Vol.3 is on the horizon though, maybe that will be Ketch.

Vol 3 will be the last issues of Blaze I believe. There where a total of 81 I believe and vol 2 only goes to 50. But Maybe we can hope that a vol 4 will loom on the horrizon after the third is released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"