Superman Returns A Lot Of New Images From Cards!

Well it seems the part about the Hair closet from the UGO review has been confirmed, and the chinese takeout scene too. interesting. OHH...and now I'm officially freaked out by Jason.

srcard3_01.jpg
"Give me your soul." that kid is one creepy looking kid. :|

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Red rum! Red ruuum!!!
Come on... that kid looks cute... the one in "the Shining" looks CREEPY though, YES...

Wesyeed said:
Well it seems the part about the Hair closet from the UGO review has been confirmed, and the chinese takeout scene too. interesting. OHH...and now I'm officially freaked out by Jason.
|

yeah but we already know about both of those scenes, those are not the ones people didnt believe. Trust me, if it was real, wed know.

Now these cards and some spoilers from the backside of them, does this improve even what you feel about the movie? Does it make you feel more excited to see it more due to the cards?

I'm just going off of memory since I can't find a link to the review on google or anywhere. It up and vanished

Thats because you can get sued for posting flase reviews if the studio decides they dont like it. its slander or something.

Studios can have reviews pulled? wtf...ok That might be why it was taken down. But, now there's a but in this. What was false? I'm not sure what in it isn't coinciding with whats in these cards and etc... :(

Superman \S/ said:
I'm lovin the cards! But the kid.....

QUESTION Since the kids name is Jason, and since he's Lois kid, and NOT Richards, and since she probably doesnt recognize Clark as the father yet then is the kids name Jason Lane?

Same as the Astros Right Fielder heh.. :p

lol sorry it's been a long day, and I just got done watching Baseball..

Yep, the card confirms the kid is Superman`s when he says he is the son of Lois Lane and JUST lives with Lois and Richard White.

Wesyeed said:
Studios can have reviews pulled? wtf...ok That might be why it was taken down. But, now there's a but in this. What was false? I'm not sure what in it isn't coinciding with whats in these cards and etc... :(

not to sure but i thouht everybody know it wasn these scenes-the chinese food one was in th comic con footage.

The more I see of that friggin' kid the more irritated I get. If he turns out to be his and Lois's love child, my head will explode!! Talk about an egregious disregard of comic book history and a beloved American icon! Not to mention the manifold annoying future applications of the Super Progeny angle. Aaarghhh!! Please Mr. Singer,....please!

People seem to forget that while it never happened in the main continunity, oen shots and elseworld stories have had Superman & Lois have a kid.

The twerp could be digitally erased in the DVD version. Not too much hope there, even George Lucas wouldn't do it with the Ewoks or Jar Jar.:mad:

Wigs, in any capacity involving Lex Luthor, are bad.

:down:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"