Superman Returns A Lot Of New Images From Cards!

itflies said:
Oh yeah, he's a big help "around the farm."

Just because the "soil" maybe barren doesn't mean you can't "plough" it...:o

Lone said:
Just because the "soil" maybe barren doesn't mean you can't "plough" it...:o

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. :(

The one of him shaking the man's hand might be taken from a rescue in Cairo. That is most likely from the montage scene where Superman saves some mountain climbers.

And the child is decribed as...

"A somewhat fragile kid with an active, bright mind." And there's a photo of Lois playing the keyboard with Jason at home. And there's another card that has Lois Lane, Jason and Martha looking at Jason with the heading "Superman's Loved Ones." Interpret this all as you will, none of the cards blatantly says who the kid belongs to, but Jason was never referred to as Richard's son, only Lois's.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
^^^

actually it looks like a behind the scenes shot.

Might be a behind the scene shot, but I think it is from a scene they filmed mimicing a rescue in Cairo. It might be a nod to a small bit in the Kevin Smith Script and Superman 4. ;)

Showtime029 said:
Might be a behind the scene shot, but I think it is from a scene they filmed mimicing a rescue in Cairo. It might be a nod to a small bit in the Kevin Smith Script and Superman 4. ;)

Yeah superman just stops by for a pie.

:D

Nautica7mk said:
And the child is decribed as...

"A somewhat fragile kid with an active, bright mind." And there's a photo of Lois playing the keyboard with Jason at home. And there's another card that has Lois Lane, Jason and Martha looking at Jason with the heading "Superman's Loved Ones." Interpret this all as you will, none of the cards blatantly says who the kid belongs to, but Jason was never referred to as Richard's son, only Lois's.
where did you read this?

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
Yeah superman just stops by for a pie.

:D

You didn't pay attention about my Clark and Lois scene when he takes off his glasses. :O

interesting...........very interesting.

Showtime029 said:
You didn't pay attention about my Clark and Lois scene when he takes off his glasses. :O

not true..i just read alot of posts.

:up:

cant remember everything.:(

dark_b said:
you are joking right?show me a pic where he is in the suit at daytime and teh colours look brown/maroon

No. I am not joking. . . .Watch the trailer and the many pics posted here. :o

Nautica7mk said:
I didn't see her in the set. Does she play Gertrude?
All I've heard her referred to so far is "Previously Wealthy Woman"....but they could call her that in the movie. She will be an older grey haired lady.

C. Lee said:
All I've heard her referred to so far is "Previously Wealthy Woman"....but they could call her that in the movie. She will be an older grey haired lady.
Then it must've been Gertrude because she's the previously wealthy grey-haired lady on a couple of the cards. I'll have it up hopefully within an hour and a half, but I think it's her.

Kane said:
Okay wow. This picture is f^cking Superman :supes:

63vq.jpg

Why the hell didnt they use some of these badass shots? Grrr...

Oh well, theyre out now.

Funny, some of these card photos look like they were taken at the same time as the first official picture, yet they make Routh and the suit look much better than the one released. If this one had been the first official pic, for instance, I doubt the suit would have been as massacrated as it initially was.

C. Lee said:

I think it has been cfmed her name is Gertrude and the boat is named after her.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
not true..i just read alot of posts.

:up:

cant remember everything.:(

This is true, you can't be everywhere all the time.

Nautica7mk said:
Then it must've been Gertrude because she's the previously wealthy grey-haired lady on a couple of the cards. I'll have it up hopefully within an hour and a half, but I think it's her.
Fantastic....thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"