A new DVD cover...

I actually like both. I recently watched Bloodrayne and didn't mind it. I hope they release it here, but I'll only be paying $10-15 for it.

Thanks for the heads up, though.

Yea,I watched the film and it was terrible now im not saying it was a masterpeice lol. Its ok to see maybe once or so but agian i like your art much better.

oh,ok,sweet! I wasnt sure... I thought you may have meant something else. Cool,if there is one thing im not good at its photoshop,lol.

You aren't good at photoshop? Neither was I, but get THe Gimp, and just work and let your imagination run wild. It's a free version of photoshop, and if you download it, free, and you suck, you won't have wasted money! WOOO!

sorry...

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
You aren't good at photoshop? Neither was I, but get THe Gimp, and just work and let your imagination run wild. It's a free version of photoshop, and if you download it, free, and you suck, you won't have wasted money! WOOO!

sorry...

I'll try dling gimp tonight

Darth Elektra said:

True that. Well, I like the style of all the artwork, and personally think this pose is the sex, but the back is just plain awful:

show.jpg

BLECH!

the back of that dvd cover is so boring. it's one of the plainest i think i've ever seen

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"