Uwe Boll Has a Meltdown Over 3rd Failed Crowdfunding Effort

On a different note, knowing what I do about Uwe Boll, he would probably wouldn't enjoy a doc about him that was... well honest. But he would enjoy the attention. He is the kind that thinks he can turn a buck by being in the news.
Exactly. He would definitely enjoy that attention, and I wouldn't enjoy him getting it. But he's fascinating! Lol, it's a quandary.

tumblr_md8pzrC7wx1ro8ysbo1_r1_500.gif

This made my day.

Go play golf, then.

Uwe Boll was part of the same fetus as Werner Herzog, but his mother upon discovering a second child threw him into the woods. He was raised by a pack of circus folks. Boll would later make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark and had a fling with Jackie O in the late 70s. He became interested in making films after he witnessed two homeless men making love in a park. The film world would soon change after his arrival.

I'm torn because I really want to see a movie about Uwe Boll, but I don't want Uwe Boll to get the satisfaction of having a movie made about him.

tumblr_inline_n1u844ZZfZ1qef78s.gif

Another loss for Leo if he tries.

Exactly. He would definitely enjoy that attention, and I wouldn't enjoy him getting it. But he's fascinating! Lol, it's a quandary.
Good point. Maybe we should get Bay to produce, that would ruin the moment for him.
Uwe Boll was part of the same fetus as Werner Herzog, but his mother upon discovering a second child threw him into the woods. He was raised by a pack of circus folks. Boll would later make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark and had a fling with Jackie O in the late 70s. He became interested in making films after he witnessed two homeless men making love in a park. The film world would soon change after his arrival.
And right there's the pitch for your movie.
tumblr_inline_n1u844ZZfZ1qef78s.gif

Another loss for Leo if he tries.
Well, of course Leo will try. But for some inexplicable reason I'm feeling this guy for the role:
Mwberg.jpg

Did I just read on Twitter that Boll was making an Auschwitz movie? :dry:

Did I just read on Twitter that Boll was making an Auschwitz movie? :dry:

Already made. Speaking of, I would also like to highlight this quote from his Wikipedia page.
Boll has been quoted as saying that films such as Schindler's List "no longer had the ability to reach young people and that it was his duty as a German to make the film as a way of confronting the past."

...riiiiiiight...

I loved the headline pic from Slashfilm.

uwe-boll-700-700x325.jpg

I sense an Uwe Boll biopic or documentary when he's older or after he passes. Could be a fun watch.

He's more entertaining than his movies.

Some scenes in Bloodrayne were ok ( you know which ones :p ) and Burt Reynolds was in In the Name of the King. Burt Reynolds !

As long as he keeps being a hilarious train wreck, let him do whatever he wants.

Last time I heard of this guy, he was challenging Michael Bay to a boxing match.

He's more entertaining than his movies.
But have people actually seen his movies though? This guy gets brought up a lot, especially when people talk of worst movies ever but I've looked through his filmograph and they all sound turgid. They either bombed or they're cheap direct to DVD sequels. None of his films stand out except for maybe Far Cry and that's only because I've heard of the video game. Oh and it looks like he directed JK Simmons once.

The problems with his movies are quite simple: They're boring. Extremely boring.

But have people actually seen his movies though? This guy gets brought up a lot, especially when people talk of worst movies ever but I've looked through his filmograph and they all sound turgid. They either bombed or they're cheap direct to DVD sequels. None of his films stand out except for maybe Far Cry and that's only because I've heard of the video game. Oh and it looks like he directed JK Simmons once.

Yeah of course people have seen his movies. He didn't get his terrible reputation just from word of mouth lol.

This rant video has probably already gotten more views than any of his movies.

Hahaha you'd think the guy would be used to not getting support for his movies. Wasn't there like petitions and stuff to get him to stop making movies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"