• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BloodRayne 2 and more Uwe Boll movies...(Oh God No...)

JackBauer said:
y'know, western vampires could've been awesome... were it not Boll in the director's seat.

Deffinetly with Malthe playing the main role.

I cannot believe this. Bloodrayne made about 3.5 million WW and cost about 25 million to make. Who the hell is financing this ****?

I don't get it. The movie made like.... around a million in BO. What the hell?

jaydawg said:
I don't get it. The movie made like.... around a million in BO. What the hell?

Well I my best guest is that it is going to be a low budget straight to dvd piece of ****.

RedIsNotBlue said:
Well I my best guest is that it is going to be a low budget straight to dvd piece of ****.

I read on a horror movie site that he said both Bloodrayne 2 and Alone in the Dark 2 would be made for $10 million each.

enterthemadness said:
I read on a horror movie site that he said both Bloodrayne 2 and Alone in the Dark 2 would be made for $10 million each.

And I bet half of the people on this site could make a better film for half as much.

Lighthouse said:
I cannot believe this. Bloodrayne made about 3.5 million WW and cost about 25 million to make. Who the hell is financing this ****?

morons, maybe?

or hey, maybe it's being financed by scientists experimenting on us to find out when exactly Boll's "films" will get us to finally surpass the threshold of our sanity.

JackBauer said:
y'know, western vampires could've been awesome... were it not Boll in the director's seat.

I suppose, in essence, "From Dusk Til' Dawn" had western elements to it, especially the vampires, so, yeah, when it's done right(Rob Rodriguez rules), it's awesome. Also, this whole project is something of an anomoly considering that, according to box office numbers, the first picture lost around 20 million dollars. Since this defies all Hollywood logic, my only guess is that Boll-finger must've beaten the crap out of some studio execs to get this s*** greenlit. It's the only explanation.

-so sayeth the mastermind-

I just hope Uwe saves enough time to keep beating up out of shape "critics" in a boxing ring.

When the hell's Dungeon Siege coming out? Or is it straight to DVD?

RedIsNotBlue said:
And I bet half of the people on this site could make a better film for half as much.

And pigs can fly out of my :wow:. Unless if we have some directors (in college) on here, it doesn't matter. Money has to be well spent on talent behind the camera and in front of it.

mastermindjcg said:
I suppose, in essence, "From Dusk Til' Dawn" had western elements to it, especially the vampires, so, yeah, when it's done right(Rob Rodriguez rules), it's awesome. Also, this whole project is something of an anomoly considering that, according to box office numbers, the first picture lost around 20 million dollars. Since this defies all Hollywood logic, my only guess is that Boll-finger must've beaten the crap out of some studio execs to get this s*** greenlit. It's the only explanation.

-so sayeth the mastermind-

He had a lot of money left over when the german tax loophole closed. I'm not 100% postive...but I think most of the money he had left has been spent on...

In the Name of the King - $60,000,000 (No distributer. Shown at the AFM this year. Suppose to be better than his last movies)

Seed - $10,000,000 (No distributer. Shown at the AFM this year. Suppose to be better than his last movies.)

Postal - (according to imdb.com it is $15,000,000. Thought it was 8 million. Oh well.) The promo trailer got a positive reaction at AFM.

While hopping around the circus that is AFM, I managed to catch up with Dr. Boll during back-to-back screenings of his two latest flicks, In the Name of the King and Seed. Both are improvements over his previous films, but the big shocker of the evening came when Boll unveiled scenes from his latest video game movie, Postal. To everyone’s surprise the footage screened looked damn funny! Best described as big-budget Troma, Postal takes the kitchen sink approach to bad-taste: We get graphic violence, obese sex, Bush/Bin Laden jokes, and Dave Foley’s penis. The early trailer showed wall-to-wall gun massacres and explosions, and no innocent bystander is spared a gory death – not even little children and infants. On top of that, Uwe does a send-up of himself as a crazed lederhosen-wearing German director. If you love offensive splatter comedy, this is right up your alley.

http://dreadcentral.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=800

Bloodrayne 2 and Alone in the Dark 2 - 10 million each.

Total money spent - $105,000,000 million. He's a lean mean producing machine!

RedIsNotBlue said:
Just give me the money and time. i already got the script.

J Alba's Lover said:
Just give me the money and time. i already got the script.

Don't listen to JAL, I can make two movies (one feature length and one short film and have AT LEAST 3 million left over) Besides, :ninja: his script is too long.

enterthemadness said:
Don't listen to JAL, I can make two movies (one feature length and one short film and have AT LEAST 3 million left over) Besides, :ninja: his script is too long.
No its not. that was just how many pages i had written down on plain paper. its only about 100 pages now in formated stage. Mine should could cost 1.5 million 2 million tops even if that. The moneys just for locations. No real big special effects.

J Alba's Lover said:
No its not. that was just how many pages i had written down on plain paper. its only about 100 pages now in formated stage. Mine should could cost 1.5 million 2 million tops even if that. The moneys just for locations. No real big special effects.

Mine are cheaper to make.

Seriosuly...you trying to get it off the ground?

enterthemadness said:
Mine are cheaper to make.

Seriosuly...you trying to get it off the ground?
Well i really don't know how much it would cost. Probably all location stuff like i said though. No CGI involved at all. No wire work. Some make up stuff cause there a scene with blood and a finger or two getting cut off.

And yeah i am. I'm meeting dead ends though for places to meet people.

JAL could be the next Uwe Boll.

Get him!! :cmad:

woooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that'd Be So Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"