• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

BloodRayne 2 and more Uwe Boll movies...(Oh God No...)

RedIsNotBlue said:
College doesn't matter and money doesn't matter. Sure the both of them increases the chances of a better movie but there are plenty examples out there that don't require either. Quentin Tarantino is one of the biggest examples of this. He was a high school dropout who was writing scripts while working at a videostore. He then wrote and directed is first real film which was a low budget masterpiece Reservoir Dogs. So technically if your going by education I am more qualified than Tarantino since I actually graduated college and work at a videostore right now. Trust me I bet me and a couple other people on here together can make a better movie than Ewwwww Boll.
your mom

Eklypze said:
why do actual talented actors even consider appearing in a Boll movie?? It just boggles my ****ing mind

Are you kidding? Who's going to pass up on a chance to work with the great Uwe Boll? Why do you think they are willing to take less pay to be in his films?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"