Running question for the guys.

Duct tape? Okay that's funny, mate. Haha. I'm surprised none of you blokes can relate to this issue. It's not the end of the world or that dramatic, so I'm not making it out to be like that. Just thought I'd ask, because I definitely didn't think I'd be the only one at an international message board like this.
Wow...what is with people taking themselves so damn seriously over the internet? It's amazing. I'm sorry I didn't provide a serious answer to your question. If I'd known you were gonna cry about it, I would have refrained. :up:

Have a nice day. :yay:

0067_white_dt.jpg

works for me...

I just tie it off around my leg. :up:

Though it looks like I'm running around with a inflated innertube on my leg. :o

I normally don't wear underwear except for when I'm working out or running. When I do wear it, I usually wear whitey tighties.

Gentlemen ...

So question, fellas. What do you guys wear to run in, because one thing that really frustrates me is having your package bouncing all over the place. Especially because sometimes the friction of all that movement can sometimes cause things to get a little too, uh, visible. You get my drift.

What do you guys wear to keep everything in place to ensure a comfortable run?
I run naked:o

I usually run in an armani three piece suit. No sense in not looking good when you're trying to look better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"