Age of Ultron Aaron Johnson is Quicksilver

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATJ was at the Captain America: The Winter Soldier premiere last night. He looked quite dashing. I wonder whether he'll have a blond wig when he plays Pietro, though.

M1cyYaE.jpg

Last edited:
ATJ was at the Captain America: The Winter Soldier premiere last night. He looked quite dashing. I wonder whether he'll have a blond wig when he plays Pietro, though.

478534347-producer-kevin-feige-sam-taylor-wood-and-gettyimages.jpg
Am I the only one who can't see this image? People keep posting it and it keeps showing up broken.

Am I the only one who can't see this image? People keep posting it and it keeps showing up broken.

I uploaded the image to Imgur and edited the post. Can you see it now?

I really hope he either dyes his hair or uses a wig

well they obviously won't dye it because it would have been dyed by now.

They could have died it back to its natural colour like Chris Evans did post captain America 2

Maybe Johnson doesn't want to dye his hair so he can still go round looking normal when he's not filming. He can easily wear a wig though. Why take away his most iconic trademark? It's not like, just because it didn't work with X:DOFP Quicksilver, that it won't work for AOU Quicksilver either.

I would like ATJ to keep the hair and beard he has in this picture for the movie. He would make Quicksilver more handsome. When he is a prick people would think of him as a younger version of Tony Stark.

He should have the silver hair. If he keeps the beard they should dye it silver too lol

He won't have the beard. Joss Whedon is going for "young" with SW and QS, a dynamic not yet explored in The Avengers.

Evans has used a wig/hairpiece every time, brah.

What?! No way brah!

Everything I've ever known is a lie. I can never love again.

Seriously, that's a wig? Or is this an internet joke? I can't live if it's a wig

What?! No way brah!

Everything I've ever known is a lie. I can never love again.

Seriously, that's a wig? Or is this an internet joke? I can't live if it's a wig

Its more of hairpieces than anything, not a full fledge wig lol. They add pieces for the blonde coloring. Look like they scaled back or just highlighted it for TWS b/c his hair is shorter, much like how Chris wears it naturally. But definitely a piece in Avengers.

Its more of hairpieces than anything, not a full fledge wig lol. They add pieces for the blonde coloring. Look like they scaled back or just highlighted it for TWS b/c his hair is shorter, much like how Chris wears it naturally. But definitely a piece in Avengers.

He wore hairpieces only in CA: TFA and Avengers, for Winter Soldier he dyed his hair, actually :/

Yeah, his hair was shorter in real life than it actually was in CA: TFA and the Avengers where it was much longer on top.

Samuel L Jackson also wore a wig in the Avengers. :p

He wore hairpieces only in CA: TFA and Avengers, for Winter Soldier he dyed his hair, actually :/

No, he wore a hairpiece in Winter Soldier too. A different one than the first two times, of course.

And that's exactly what I said, but I did leave out TFA, forgot about that one too. But yeah I did say it looked like in TWS it was highlighted, which is still coloring btw.

No, he wore a hairpiece in Winter Soldier too. A different one than the first two times, of course.

Oh ok. They blend it well if he did because it does look like his natural cut, just colored.

Might as well get this in his thread since SW has hers:

KTw3vsn.jpg

A little plain, but considering some of the costumes he's had in the comics, I don't mind it.

He looks awesome. I hope he can at least get a blonde/white hair look near the end.

It's probably his civilian outfit, not his costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"