Age of Ultron Aaron Johnson is Quicksilver

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it's a real possibility. It would explain their powers and Feige has mentioned repeatedly that Inhumans is one property that Marvel REALLY wants to make a movie about.

I think its likely, but its also likely that they won't be Inhumans in the "born and raised in Attilan" sense. Rather, it'll be revealed that the Inhumans have periodically walked amongst humans for millenia, which resulted in a lot of "half-inhuman" children and bloodlines. Without the strong ancestry and Terrigen Mist enhancement, most of these people are indistinguishable from any other human. . . but occasionally, you get one that pops powers.

So when do concept art/costume designs usually come out? I've got a hankerin' for nitpicking.

So considering that Quicksilver had a relationship with Crystal in the comics how likely is it that in the MCU Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch are going to be Inhumans?
I don't think the relationship has any bearing on that. If anything, it makes it less likely, since the dynamic Pietro had with the Inhumans was based on his being different to them.

So, if I get it right Wanda and Pietro have a Jewish father and a Gypsy mother...

But how do you "look Jewish"? Most Jewish people I know don't look any different from non-Jewish people.

And people who are "part Roma"... they look, for example, like Bob Hoskins, Charlie Chaplin, Michael Caine, who are all of Roma descent.
Roma are't a monolithic group. There are tons of subgroups spread over a large geographic area, that arrived in Europe at different times, and some groups have had more in-flows of European genes than others, so there's quite a lot of diversity in looks, even in mixed people. That said, most (or many) have distinguishing physical features IMO, but it's definitely hard to pin down a single generic look. I suppose the same could be said for any other ethnicity though...

Oh, the actors you noted are all Romanichal, who are pretty mixed (much moreso than the more southern groups), but not the standard look for other mixed-Roma. Take Iva Bittová, for example. She's a Jewish-Roma Czech. I wouldn't say she's the standard, either, as there is non, but it's closer to what the characters "should" look like, in my mind.

Last edited:
SzowZ.gif

Seeing him in the trailer for Zilla, I'm really warming up to him. Hope he'll make a kick ass quicksilver

Is he not definitely Quicksilver? Why does the title still say "May be Quicksilver"?

No way to judge the performance based on that trailer. Cranston on the other hand...

Seeing him in the trailer for Zilla, I'm really warming up to him. Hope he'll make a kick ass quicksilver

Not to be rude but let's call him godzilla so he doesn't get confused with that awful 90s flick.

Is he not definitely Quicksilver? Why does the title still say "May be Quicksilver"?

It's a very old thread. I'll request a mod to change it now

Looking at that pic he looks like [BLACKOUT]Magneto`s son [/BLACKOUT] giving orders to the Brotherhood it`s a real shame they can`t reveal that they are [BLACKOUT]Mutants [/BLACKOUT] why did Marvel gave the rights to Fox in the first place !

Looking at that pic he looks like [BLACKOUT]Magneto`s son [/BLACKOUT] giving orders to the Brotherhood it`s a real shame they can`t reveal that they are [BLACKOUT]Mutants [/BLACKOUT] why did Marvel gave the rights to Fox in the first place !

Because Marvel was bankrupt.

Aaron Johnson already looks way better than the actor who plays QS in DOFP.

Found this meme and I think it is very interesting:

n5moOqA.jpg

He'll still be Magneto's son to every comic book fan watching the film.

He's too *****ey and arrogant to be Luke. I'm not saying that that's a bad thing, just stating a fact.

not the Evan Peters version. i refuse to believe that Fassbender contributed to that. :woot:

He might've just donated his sperm and had no responsibility afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"