Abaddon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my first thought, too (scary), especially considering Wil's post.
Wilhelm-Scream said:
You should stuff her full of Gummi Bears.:(

:wow::wow::wow:

Equint77 said:
kate loves gummi bears.... :(

she called me last night.

Everyone loves gummi bears. :yay:

Wilhelm-Scream said:
You should stuff her full of Gummi Bears.:(

I'd buy her a pack to eat, but I don't think I'd want to stuff her with them. :csad:

Equint77 said:
that would be a crime against humanity... her ass is perfect.

Totlly.

her ass is perfect....... I wanted to ravage her. :(

If you feel the need to emulate anybody on this site you should end it now.

80 percent of the peeps on this place make me want to go into a Elton John concert and open a can of nerve gas in my mouth.

Equint77 said:
her ass is perfect....... I wanted to ravage her. :(

She makes cute faces. It's awesome. lol. :huh: Her old spanking vid I was like, "omg! No! Stop hitting it!" :o

Kritish said:
If you feel the need to emulate anybody on this site you should end it now.

80 percent of the peeps on this place make me want to go into a Elton John concert and open a can of nerve gas in my mouth.

So if I were to take this at face value, you want to have Elton John in your mouth, throwing a concert, which would mean a lot of his fans in your mouth, and then you want to go into your mouth and unleash nerve gas inside of your own mouth?

Master Chief said:
She makes cute faces. It's awesome. lol. :huh: Her old spanking vid I was like, "omg! No! Stop hitting it!" :o

So if I were to take this at face value, you want to have Elton John in your mouth, throwing a concert, which would mean a lot of his fans in your mouth, and then you want to go into your mouth and unleash nerve gas inside of your own mouth?

I just wanna take a few thousand people with me.

Master Chief said:

she does make cute faces... :csad:

Whinyhelm-Scream said:
ABADDON, seriously...you can use my Tiger, or you can use my wolf-bot, but you can't use both at once (ethically-speaking).

Be a f***ing man for once and stop exploiting fellow posters who are drunk, by making them think you are me.

This has to end, and I don't want to have to call 911, if you know what I mean.

enough.

You still don't get it.

One time I bit a piece of cheese and it was like, "Haha, isn't this ironic?" And I was like, "Shut up k." Can anyone point out the irony for me?

tattoo.jpg

Master Chief said:
One time I bit a piece of cheese and it was like, "Haha, isn't this ironic?" And I was like, "Shut up k." Can anyone point out the irony for me?

your posts are cheesy?

Abaddon and Wilhelm are like, brothers. :ho: :pimp:

Mr Sparkle said:
your posts are cheesy?

Holy jeez dude, thx. I didn't see that. That motherf**king cheese wedge, I'm gonna kick it in the nads. :cmad:

Te only opinions that matter are Jonty and hunter rider's.

Mebbe Cheify too.

"skinnamarinky dinky dink, skinnamarinky doo" is the best location ever.

Wilhelm, where are you going to be tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"