Abusive relationships

Thats actually how we broke up. She called me claiming that she was on one of the bridges out her way, and she was gonna jump off unless I talked her out of it, pulling that whole 'I love you but I don't think I cn keep on living' gig.

Instead of trying to talk her down like normal I just said to her 'fine. Do it' and hung up. She called me back pretty damn pissed, and I told her I was ending it. She said she was gonna jump if I ended it. So, I told her to jump.

She was in her room, on her bed at the time.

Heh, classic.

My first girlfriend was the type to play the mind games. She'd say she slit her wrists, sometimes show me the scars, say her Dad was abusive to her, say a lot of stuff really. The scars on her wrists were real enough, but I didn't believe her about alot of stuff. Mainly because, one time, she pushed believability big time. She tried telling me that naked pictures of her appeared in the paper. Now, why would a paper print pics of a girl under 18? Ridiculous.

She lied to me, cheated on me, and a whole bunch of **** just because she couldn't get the balls to break up with me. It's a very little girl thing to do, the sure sign of immaturity. "Oh, I don't want to hurt his feelings by breaking up! So I'll push him away by lying and cheating!!".

I wouldn't say it was an abusive relationship though.

I hate how people try to beat around the bush.... if you want to break up, just fcking say it! :cmad:

Thats actually how we broke up. She called me claiming that she was on one of the bridges out her way, and she was gonna jump off unless I talked her out of it, pulling that whole 'I love you but I don't think I cn keep on living' gig.

Instead of trying to talk her down like normal I just said to her 'fine. Do it' and hung up. She called me back pretty damn pissed, and I told her I was ending it. She said she was gonna jump if I ended it. So, I told her to jump.

She was in her room, on her bed at the time.

Damn, what an idiot. Glad you ended it!!

I notice girls tend to go with the threats of suicide more than guys do. You break up with us, we just go punch a wall or **** some other girl. :o

I hate how people try to beat around the bush.... if you want to break up, just fcking say it! :cmad:

With my second girlfriend, I was very honest with her when I broke up with her. And it was very clean and easy. We're still friends too.

Why people pro-long things and make it all over-dramatic is beyond me.

I don't even understand why people cheat. If you wanna see other people that badly, BREAK UP WITH THE PERSON YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH!!! :cmad:

Why people pro-long things and make it all over-dramatic is beyond me.

I don't even understand why people cheat. If you wanna see other people that badly, BREAK UP WITH THE PERSON YOU ARE CURRENTLY WITH!!! :cmad:

That would defeat the purpose. You want your cake and eat it too. Why be stuck with one person when I go out and see others, no strings attached, and still have that to come home to whenever I want?

let's see

my first wife, with whom I was for nine years and lived through six of them in the same house, she pretty much wrote the book of "how to abuse Alex"
-she's get overtly jealous when I was faithfull to her (at least for the first seven years, then I stopped caring)
-nothing I ever did was good enough for her, be it house work, salary, writting, reading, whatever, she actually made me feel sexually inadequate
-we had several fist fights, which tends to be somewhat tricky when you don't want to hurt someone who's almost half your size, and most fights end up with her just beating you with whatever object she had at had at her reach and me covering with my arms, and guess why? because I was either practicing with my band, playing with my band, or had not come straight home from work
-the emotional baggage of having to wear long sleeves even during the hottest summer, due to having all my arms filled with scratches

I could go on, but then there was the girl I was with the following year, which got even worse

thankfully, the person I've been with for the past two years has not shown any signs of being crazy so far, yes, she's not perfect, but at least not sycho in any way

dude, I've had stuff like that happen to me several times

Which part? The movie style dialogue? The crazy girl whispering to you that she's horny then screwing her in a hospital?

-the emotional baggage of having to wear long sleeves even during the hottest summer, due to having all my arms filled with scratches
But that'd be fun, you're wearing a T-Shirt and you both run into mutual friends and they go, "WTF did you do to your arms? :huh:"
And you could say, "I was ten minutes late getting home from work so she went into a frenzy and started beating me. :dry:"

That would defeat the purpose. You want your cake and eat it too. Why be stuck with one person when I go out and see others, no strings attached, and still have that to come home to whenever I want?

Damn good phrasing. I was struggling to find a way to respond that didn't make me look like a sketchball who advocates cheating lol.

I don't get why people stay around with people that beat them.

Well, I get that abusers put down their partners, giving them low self esteem, making them think no one else could love them. But still! Most people got to realise they can do better than some no good abusing bastard.

Aren't you pro-long, Sparkle? I'm pro-long. And very much anti-short.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"