Which relationships would you like to see in X3?

DarknessOfDeath said:
... um... How about a 3some??? :p No scogan please. lol Cause that reminds me of Legolas and Aragorn... -trails off as he shudders- eek:(

Legalorn?

DarknessOfDeath said:
... um... How about a 3some??? :p No scogan please. lol Cause that reminds me of Legolas and Aragorn... -trails off as he shudders- eek:(

Men... Storm and Jean are ok yet Legalorn makes you shudder? :p

I don't want to go there. thank you...

Jean and Scott = love with hugs and kisses. :)

Scott and jean.the rest are just wrong.Though frankly kitty can have bobby.

I'm most interesting in seeing how Scott/Jean's relationship pans out after all the events that have happened.

Crimson Warrior said:
I'm most interesting in seeing how Scott/Jean's relationship pans out after all the events that have happened.

i think he has a very pivotal role in the final battle... he will get our old jean back and then she sacrifices herself for the betterment of the world. :up:

I think he has a pivotal role in that jean comes back they have a big emotional scene,then she acidently kills him and blames xavier for not helping her to explore and control the powers that killed him.I think that is the reason she turns on the x-men and asks wolvy to kill her.

berzerko89 said:
i think he has a very pivotal role in the final battle... he will get our old jean back and then she sacrifices herself for the betterment of the world. :up:

That would be huge!

The way I see the relationship between Jean and Logan is this...

To me, they're friends - friends who are attracted to each other, yes but both know they can't be together cause Jean has already devoted herself to Scott. Knowing that Jean has a wild side to her(though we havn't really seen it yet) its Logan who is able to pick up on it and thats what draws them to uh togther- in a way.

Damn ... okay. Explaining my reasons I want to say is hard... k... I think Jean and Logan share a bond but not as strong as the bond she and Scott has or have. The bond Jean and Logan share is a deep friendship kind of bond, meaning they care about and look out for each other but not in the same way between Jean and Scott. ie: Inside the X-Jet. "You okay?" -Jean "I am now" -Logan. That scene there is my fave cause it shows that Jean cares for Logan and she understands what he's going through (having no memories of who he was and of his past) and she tries to help him. I think he respects her and yeah.... I dunno what else to say. blah... my mind is lost in school projects.

Scott and Jean have a stronger bond than what Logan and Jean have. Why? They're soulmates and they're made for each other. Its their love for each other that makes their bond even greater but in the end, I feel bad for Scott, knowing how much Jean's death impacted him. Sometimes it hurts to move on but you just have to give into accepting what truely happened. I really hope they show this further more in X3 and I agree that there wasn't a lot screentime between the two having a tender moment together (aside from X2 when they were on the floor hugging and holding each other after their battle...).

gah... my mind is slow. :( anyway...those are just some of my thoughts based on what I see... only with my own two eyes. :cool:

It aint going to happen,i'm still betting the memorial service is for him.

I think that's the longest post I see you make DoD :p
But that triangle was close with the "she choose you" bit in x-2. They should let it be.

PYRO AND ROGUE..just kidding, or am i :cool: mmwhhaaha heheh lol

c'mon that would be hot...and his better than bobby lol

if Rogue can't have Remy she should go for a bad bay like Pyro....

I agree it was.in x3 she's only kissing him cause hse's nuts,doesn't say alot about a persons feeling for you .

ljr said:
It aint going to happen,i'm still betting the memorial service is for him.

Even if he dies (touch wood ;) ) Im sure that memorial is for Jean before she rises, at the very begining of the film.

ljr said:
I agree it was.in x3 she's only kissing him cause hse's nuts,doesn't say alot about a persons feeling for you .

But for Logan to go after her? (he isn't nuts)

Yeah but that is logan,he always wants what he can't have.Jean doesn't love him.

CapBeerCino said:
I think that's the longest post I see you make DoD :p
But that triangle was close with the "she choose you" bit in x-2. They should let it be.

and I think he meant it- each word. He understood how much Jean means to Scott and he's accepted that Jean was meant for Scott. Plus he said it in a way to make him feel better and it shows that he is also concerned for him too. Thats the way i see..it ...the thing is, when I watch a movie, I become associated with that character and I tend to explore his character arc to understand him more. So I like to get inside the character's head and explore all sides of his arc from emotions to physical...but its mostly emotions I explore and if its that good, it really makes you appreciate the character more. It all depends really how you take it out of context or within the context and how it all fits within the storyline and so forth...

ljr said:
Yeah but that is logan,he always wants what he can't have.Jean doesn't love him.

And that kinda goes against x-2 ending.

Not really,just cause he said to scott she picked you,doesn't mean he didn't still have feeling for her.And when she's all over him he's going to be tempted,but ultimately that's why he stops her cause he knows if hse was in her right mind she wouldn't be all over him.She loves scott.

ljr said:
Not really,just cause he said to scott she picked you,doesn't mean he didn't still have feeling for her.And when she's all over him he's going to be tempted,but ultimately that's why he stops her cause he knows if hse was in her right mind she wouldn't be all over him.She loves scott.
I totally agree with you!!!

Logan must respect Jean's decision (choosing Scott over him), and that's why he pushes her away.

Knowing Jean/Phoenix is all powerful in X3, I think Jean/Phoenix controls Logan's mind for a time until somehow she loses control over him and he snaps out of it and backs away. He knows Jean isnt herself hence the kissing and Jean unbuckling his pants telekinetically. When she wakes up, its Phoenix who picks up on Logan's feelings for Jean and she acts on it and this is when she controls him and untames him but only for a short time- Logan snaps out of it as if he was in a trance and backs off realizing "No ... this can't be happening... Jean, this isn't you."
"It is me..."she says in a husky voice. Logan moves towards her and her touches her face. She tries to lean forward to kiss him in order to continue what she started with him but Logan doesn't allow it. He holds her still as he talks, "Jean...whats wrong with you? The professor said you might be...different." At this, Jean stops struggling and panting. She looks coldly at Logan. "He would know, wouldn't he. What? You think he got in your head too?" Logan begans to slowly back away from her. "Look at you Logan. He tamed you." Logan is startled by the loud shattering of glass objects and glass cabinet doors falling onto the floor. He turns back to Jean and he rushes forward, putting his hands on either side of her head. "Stop IT!! jean. Look at me. It'll be alright." She stares up at him and she has tears in her eyes. "Stay with me..." Jean shakes her head as she closes her eyes. "Please..." she pleads. "Kill me...".

Well, you know how the rest goes...

... okay lol. :p Atleast he tries to put some sense into her and tries to help her... knowing that Logan can't, Scott is the only one who can truely bring Jean back to the good side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"