• Secure your account

    A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

  • Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is there always that one person who gets under your skin......

Equint77

MY NAME IS HOV
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
22,039
Reaction score
0
Points
31
and yet you never manage to do a damn thing about it. Why do we sometimes choose to keep relationships with people who do nothing but drive us crazy?? Is it masochism or are we just too stupid to know better? :confused:
 
When I don't like people, I just cross them off of the list and stop communication.
 
Equint77 said:
and yet you never manage to do a damn thing about it. Why do we sometimes choose to keep relationships with people who do nothing but drive us crazy?? Is it masochism or are we just too stupid to know better? :confused:
The sex is good.
 
Equint77 said:
and yet you never manage to do a damn thing about it. Why do we sometimes choose to keep relationships with people who do nothing but drive us crazy?? Is it masochism or are we just too stupid to know better? :confused:

If it is a work relationship then I guess you try to be civil and keep the peace but if it is outside of that then I can't answer.
 
Strange said:
If it is a work relationship then I guess you try to be civil and keep the peace but if it is outside of that then I can't answer.

i'm talking about someone you're attracted to but they just seem to drive you over the edge and instead of walking away.. you choose to keep them around.
 
i don't know that person, i'm getting worried i may be it....
 
Equint77 said:
i'm talking about someone you're attracted to but they just seem to drive you over the edge and instead of walking away.. you choose to keep them around.

misery loves company.
 
Having some woman troubles, Equint? :)

jag
 
jaguarr said:
Having some woman troubles, Equint? :)

jag

the song never changes..... so I'm wondering if I should just leave the party. :)
 
I can name 5 people on Hype who do...
 
Odin's Lapdog said:
i don't know that person, i'm getting worried i may be it....

There's always that feeling too...that it may be you!
 
Well sometimes you don't have the money or means to get away from them. They could be family members or coworkers. ...But a smart person would work on that. All "good reasons" why you can't get away from smacktards are mere technicalities, in the long run. Get away from them, for the sake of your own well-being and clear psyche.
 
Equint77 said:
the song never changes..... so I'm wondering if I should just leave the party. :)

Or kill the DJ and take over the sound system. :) :up:

jag
 
jaguarr said:
Or kill the DJ and take over the sound system. :) :up:

jag

I wanna kill someone.... just not sure who. :up: :)
 
Kill identity thieves. I'll even help bury the body. :up:
 
Equint77 said:
I wanna kill someone.... just not sure who. :up: :)

Right. Well, go for non-traceable methods and be sure to double up on latex gloves to reduce chances of fingerprints at the scene or on the victim. Be sure not to let any of your hair or any other bodily materials from which your DNA could be extracted get away from you. Good luck!

jag
 
jaguarr said:
Right. Well, go for non-traceable methods and be sure to double up on latex gloves to reduce chances of fingerprints at the scene or on the victim. Be sure not to let any of your hair or any other bodily materials from which your DNA could be extracted get away from you. Good luck!

jag

LOL.. I watch enough CSI shows to know to cover my tracks.. forensics is crazy. :eek:
 
I make them an offer they can't refuse.
 
Carter said:
When I don't like people, I just cross them off of the list and stop communication.
Why the hell does Tom fly in a different direction than the blast would propel him?
 
Nah, the missile comes from the right and back and hits the lower left corner. It knocks Tom to the right and forward.
 
Carter said:
Nah, the missile comes from the right and back and hits the lower left corner. It knocks Tom to the right and forward.
Then shouldn't it throw him left and forward? He's flies perpendiular to the direction it came from. It looks cool, but doesn't match up visually.
 
i just....kill them....or torture them...most of the times both....

or do i just sit there and take it? oh yea that's it! oopsie
 
The Lumberjack said:
Then shouldn't it throw him left and forward? He's flies perpendiular to the direction it came from. It looks cool, but doesn't match up visually.

I dunno, Im no physicist:confused:
 
Equint77 said:
LOL.. I watch enough CSI shows to know to cover my tracks.. forensics is crazy. :eek:

Then I won't have to tell you to keep that DNA hose in your pants, then. :up:

jag
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"