Xbox Achievements & General Xbox Game Progress

Cool mate. Looking forward to getting the Assassin's Creeds done.

Sounds like bloody hard work! Don't know if I could be bothered lol. Congrats though if u manage it.

Well scratch that one for a while, finished the Purewal playthrough and the achievement didn't pop, think I screwed up by giving a survivor one of the "forbidden" food items. Really don't feel like going through another playthrough right now, so that goes on the shelf for a bit. So started working on Lego Star Wars and Dishonored, also finishing up some missions on Borderlands 2, then maybe going to start the DLC.

Well scratch that one for a while, finished the Purewal playthrough and the achievement didn't pop, think I screwed up by giving a survivor one of the "forbidden" food items. Really don't feel like going through another playthrough right now, so that goes on the shelf for a bit. So started working on Lego Star Wars and Dishonored, also finishing up some missions on Borderlands 2, then maybe going to start the DLC.
Ah damn! When that kind of thing happens to me, & it happens reasonably regularly, I make a call on 'how much do I like this game'. That determines whether it 'disappears' or gets persevered with. If my harddrive got wiped I think I'd cut my losses on a lot of games in progress.

Just passed the 50k mark. Took much longer than I would have liked. Just under 5 months. Not bad though. Its like perfecting two games a month.
Congrats mate! I remember 50k was a big one. My gamerscore really looked a lot different every time after that! :woot: And some of my 10k transitions took ages. Since about 60k/70k I've been rampaging though, maybe 'cause Gears 3 finally got finished.

Ah damn! When that kind of thing happens to me, & it happens reasonably regularly, I make a call on 'how much do I like this game'. That determines whether it 'disappears' or gets persevered with. If my harddrive got wiped I think I'd cut my losses on a lot of games in progress.

I like the game, but the two achievements I want to get are just not fun. I've played through the entire game a few times now and there isn't really any difference in playthroughs. Just the thought of spending another 6-7 hours on the campaign then probably about 5-6 grinding away at the 100k zombie kills holds little appeal right now. Would much rather play something new right now. I'll get back to it eventually though.

I like the game, but the two achievements I want to get are just not fun. I've played through the entire game a few times now and there isn't really any difference in playthroughs. Just the thought of spending another 6-7 hours on the campaign then probably about 5-6 grinding away at the 100k zombie kills holds little appeal right now. Would much rather play something new right now. I'll get back to it eventually though.
I hear you on that! Go play something else for a bit. :woot:

I can't stop buying games even though I'm not finishing any of the ones I have. :csad:

I've been going for 10k every year since my first year. I'm aiming for 15k this year.

Getting through Singularity. Annoying that there are quite a few missable achievements, a couple of which I've already ****ed up. Still not too bad for an old game. Don't know if I can be bothered to go back again to get the full 1000 after my 1st playthrough.

Actually managed to resolve the missables before the end. Worth using a guide if you care about that stuff. Some of the collectibles are really cool. The subject is time travel and they are hidden messages. I like it when collectibles actually add something to the game rather than being standard objects. Fun game & the multiple endings (which don't require full multiple playthroughs) are well done.

I'm halfay from Rank 49 - 50 on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. So close! :cmad:

Tomb Raider - 950/1000
Hitman Absolution - 950/1000
Xmen Origins Wolverine - 950/1000

So annoyed at that.

All 950!

What's left? I guess prestiging multiplayer on Tomb Raider?

I'm up to 850 on Singularity (the multiplayer is much more fun than I expected)
755 on LOTR: War in the North
& 630 on AC: Brotherhood

Should be able to get 100% on LOTR sometime after the 3rd playthrough & at least close on the other 2.

Just hit 90k! 90,004 as of tonight to be exact :D

Making good progress on one of my goals to complete all Gears of War games.

Currently at 7,105G / 8,750G

Gears 1 - 1200/1250 - just need Seriously (maybe another 3k or so kills)
Gears 1 PC - 220/1000 - still playing campaign
Gears 2 - 1750/1750
Gears 2 JP - 1750/1750
Gears 3 - 2000/2000
Gears Judgment - 185/1000 - haven't got any campaign achievements yet

You sir are a man among boys. All I have left in the Gears Judgment is the Onyx War Supporter and all stars on Insane

Haha thx lol. How hard was beating all the Declassified Missions on Insane? And did you do it co-op or solo?

I don't think Insane could be done on solo. The declassified missions certainly couldn't be done solo. The only ones that I find hard are when they're either timed or if they bring a corpser into it or towards the end there's a declassfied mission that doesn't allow your health to regenerate. They're hard but 90% of them are doable.

No health regen, wow. So getting all the stars on insane is a lot harder than the declassifieds on insane?

It'll be harder but you can't get 3 stars without the declassified so they'll more than likely come hand and hand

Ok cool, I will probably be starting this weekend. Been waiting on a few other guys.

In other news I just finished the hardcore campaign on Gears PC with all COG tags (4 extra chapters to normal Gears 1 & 3 extra COG tags) so up to 400/1000 & 7,285/8,750 :woot::word:

Start Insane tomorrow.

LOTR: War in the North got up to 970/1000G but missed a stupid missable achievement and can't be bothered/annoyed enough to not want to play through it for a 4th time to get to 1000. Whoever put that achievement in there great work on leaving that as my last memory after 3 playthroughs.

Gears of War PC - bloody bad place :cmad::mad::cmad:

Completed it on Insane and didn't get the achievement. Even though I got all 5 achievements for completing each of the 5 Acts on Insane. Why does this always happen to me? Must be the 12th or 13th time across all games.

Bioshock Infinite. Boom 1000 gs. Holy mother that last level on 1999 Mode was no joke

Congrats! That was quick!

Supposed to be a great game right?

Its amazing, I'd say easily one of the best games of this generation.

I really need to catch up on that series. Have owned the 1st 2 for years but still haven't got around to them. So is Infinite hard to max out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"