Across the Kraven-verse: How Sony Won the Superhero Cinematic Civil War Thread - Part 59

Status
Not open for further replies.
And its going to take a miracle to keep Suicide Squad from killing Rocksteady.
*Publisher forces terrible GAAS concepts and IP they don't want to use on a studio*

Publisher:
why-dont-you-love-me-anymore-love-quinn.gif

I still can't believe they took all this damn time to turn it into Overwatch.

I was over Rocksteady after the onslaught of tank battles in Arkham Knight.
They took that much time, because both them and Montreal were making different games, and then were forced to switch to bad GAAS games during the same period that gave us Anthem and Avengers. I'm sure it will go great. Like it did with them. :o

TLJ opened higher the TROS. It and NWH are basically on there because of how high they opened. I always forget that Deathly Hallows Part 2 kind of died domestically. Probably because I saw it 5 times in theaters. :funny:
5 times? 5?! FIVE??? Darth, we need to have a talk :o
Now hear me out. What if you fight a tank, but it has a giant purple target on it?
Rocksteady really loves their tank battles :o

5 times? 5?! FIVE??? Darth, we need to have a talk :o
I really can't explain how much I was in love with the Potter movies. The books, I enjoyed. Especially POA and OOTP. I loved the movies. LOVED them. Almost SW levels. And while part of that is it superficially SW and had modern wizard ****, that wasn't the main reason...

af4b29685cab67d2f2a2e2fddaac4f14e39f3cf6.gifv

JK's horror show has hit me hard. Haven't even watched that special from last year. Haven't watched a movie in nearly two. They were my holiday joy. Though obviously, that doesn't really matter considering everything else.

Last edited:
I really can't explain how much I was in love with the Potter movies. The books, I enjoyed. Especially POA and OOTP. I loved the movies. LOVED them. Almost SW levels. And while part of that is it superficially SW and had modern wizard ****, that wasn't the main reason...

JK's horror show has hit me hard. Haven't even watched that special from last year. Haven't watched a movie in nearly two. They were my holiday joy.
It's funny how the Potter books were a boring read for me, I only got through three -- but the movies are fantastic and I've watched the series through numerous times. They were really well done!

I was the opposite. I was obsessed with the books (well, #3 onward, at least), and the movies (aside from #3) mostly left me cold.
Have I not embarrassed myself enough, revealing my obvious most of my life crush? God, FC. You're so unrelentng in walking all over me. Why can't you love me like your other children? :(

Most of the time the books are better than films but the Potter films are an exception. Those and the Lord of the Rings films. I reread the books after and it wasn't the same.

JK's horror show has hit me hard. Haven't even watched that special from last year. Haven't watched a movie in nearly two. They were my holiday joy. Though obviously, that doesn't really matter considering everything else.
Fair enough :o

Never been a fan of the books myself, but I did quite like the movies just never extensively. One of my many unpopular opinions is that I don't really like POA :o I do find the world and some of the ideas better than the products themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"