Endgame AEG Press Tour

D4hxZB0WAAAhLwC.jpg

Evans' stylist fashion sense is....interesting :D

It's nice when men stray away from boring suit colors and white shirts. Safe choices aren't interesting. Chris definitely stands out in that sea of blue suits. (Maybe he just didn't get the memo. :D:)

Any truth to the cast not liking Brie? I found this interview and Renner really seems to despise her... what do you guys think?

Any truth to the cast not liking Brie? I found this interview and Renner really seems to despise her... what do you guys think?

I think the cuts the Videos make, let it looks more drama then it is actually..
Especially there is Zero clue for "hate". I have some co-workers that I like but I would never be touchy with them too. Plus we dont know how much concact there had. Maybe they share just 1 or 2 two scenes and barely know each other.

One things for sure... the questions sure are boring and not original. If I were in his shoes, I would be a bit disinterested with it, and it may not be because Brie is there.

But hey! Who knows? They may have had a thing at one point--and now it's all awkward for him... I dunno, I'll wait until some gossip website picks up on it.

Yes I am. I want to read peoples reactions but definitely didn't want to read your reaction as it didn't add anything to the discussion.
The Geeks+Gamers channel is a leader of the anti-Brie Larson troll movement. It’s a good general rule not to take ANYTHING they post seriously. Let’s not spam the board with any more of this trash. On the CM board, we kept talk of this nonsense to the Brie thread, in the future let’s do the same here.

The Geeks+Gamers channel is a leader of the anti-Brie Larson troll movement. It’s a good general rule not to take ANYTHING they post seriously. Let’s not spam the board with any more of this trash. On the CM board, we kept talk of this nonsense to the Brie thread, in the future let’s do the same here.
I figured, and in fact, all it does--once people find out the hidden agenda, is strengthen the love for Brie Larson just a little bit more.

2 hours to go for that premiere!

IIRC Geeks+Gamers is a pretty prominent figure in ComicsGate, a movement that most notably was scandalized by the idea that women appeared to work at Marvel Comics (and also enjoyed smoothies together?) and so proceeded to try to ruin their careers.

IIRC Geeks+Gamers is a pretty prominent figure in ComicsGate, a movement that most notably was scandalized by the idea that women appeared to work at Marvel Comics (and also enjoyed smoothies together?) and so proceeded to try to ruin their careers.
The saddest thing is these dudes actually think that they're "nice guys". They're basically low-key Taliban.

Reactions: Bim
I was happy to see the likes of Mackie and Stan at the premiere.

Oh I never knew this. My apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"