Far From Home When will Spider-Man 3 get announced?

I'm going to assume that the third Spidey film will have Home in it somehow.

I think so as well. It keeps the trilogy of films branded, so I think they will work Home into it as well. Spider-Man "Home" Trilogy sounds cool

Since Disney has calmed three Marvel dates for both 2012 and 2022 it does not sound like there will be a Spider-Man film for the next three years - hard to imagine Sony sitting it out that long - hope this does not mean the end of the Marvel/Sony deal but with Amy Pascal out and Rothman in it could very well be...

This movie's going to do gangbusters I'm pretty sure sequels happening.

My guess is whatever the new deal is has already been hashed out.

All I know is having just gotten back from the movie we need the 3erd movie asap.

Obviously plans are in pace for a third MCU Spidey. The movie wouldn’t have ended as it did if there weren’t.

I can’t see it being any later than summer 2021 either.

I think it will be similar timeline as FFH. Like, July 2021

They will announce it when Feige reveals Marvel’s phase 4 & maybe 5 slate:

Black Widow
Shang Chi
Eternals
Doc Strange 2
BP 2
CM 2
Spider Man 3
GOTG 3
Nova

Phase 5
F4
X Men
Moon Knight
Daredevil
Ghost Rider
Blade

Wonder if Marvel Studios is gonna do another crazy slate reveal at SDCC.

Since Disney has calmed three Marvel dates for both 2012 and 2022 it does not sound like there will be a Spider-Man film for the next three years - hard to imagine Sony sitting it out that long - hope this does not mean the end of the Marvel/Sony deal but with Amy Pascal out and Rothman in it could very well be...
If they renew the deal, Sony is gonna want the next movie by 2021. And it wouldn't be the first time Disney reshuffled their release dates to accommodate new movies (i.e. Homecoming).

I get the sense full slate reveal will be D23

Comicon will probably some footage of Black Widow.

And news for a couple other projects like Eternals and Shang Chi.

Spiderman 3 has to be released in 2021 latest, because Tom Holland will age.

I get the sense full slate reveal will be D23

Comicon will probably some footage of Black Widow.

And news for a couple other projects like Eternals and Shang Chi.

Hope so Comic con not far off now. Never heard of Shang Chi so dont known any thing about it.

If Spider-Man 3 releases in summer 2021 it'll be 2012 all over again; a Batman and Spiderman movie in theaters roughly at thr same time.

Should be a fun summer...

A third Spider-man movie is not going to be announced until Sony makes a formal decision on whether to reup their agreement with Marvel. Until that happens, expecting any news is pointless.

I think so as well. It keeps the trilogy of films branded, so I think they will work Home into it as well. Spider-Man "Home" Trilogy sounds cool
If they pick up Spider-Man 3 straight from this sequel, I wonder if they'll go with something like Homefront for the title.

Spiderman 3 has to be released in 2021 latest, because Tom Holland will age.
I'd concur. Not as if they can really do a massive time jump here considering the post credit scenes.

If they pick up Spider-Man 3 straight from this sequel, I wonder if they'll go with something like Homefront for the title.

I'd concur. Not as if they can really do a massive time jump here considering the post credit scenes.

Unless they sweep it all under the carpet and make light of it, and it picks up a few years from now. Maybe they'll pick certain threads up in other movies but won't continue it directly in Spidey 3.

Unless they sweep it all under the carpet and make light of it, and it picks up a few years from now. Maybe they'll pick certain threads up in other movies but won't continue it directly in Spidey 3.
I'm not so sure they'd do that. Every post credit scene we've seen before has tied into another film, be that a sequel to the film it's been with, or one of the others. The scene in question here isn't likely going to be brushed under the carpet; it'll need to be addressed somehow, if not in Spider-Man 3, then in another ensemble film of which Peter Parker is involved in, but I don't think we'll be getting another ensemble film anytime soon, and Spider-Man 3 isn't going to be that far off.

Tom Holland is 23. At that age, there isn’t much “dramatic” aging as long as you take care of yourself. At 13, no matter what you do there will be dramatic aging between 13 and 15, for example. Tom is well past that stage of development.

Things haven’t been announced yet, but I think that it’s pretty clear that Sony is going to want a Spidey movie at least every two years, and Marvel is going to want to keep their arrangement and meet that timeline because it is good for the MCU.

I think it is very likely that Marvel will have to continue this story with not too much time in between Far From Home and “MCU Spidey 3”. Even if it is 2 years in the “real world”. Next year, what is likely in the MCU? Black Widow and Eternals, right? One is a prequel and the other is either off world and/or a prequel of sorts.

Shang-Chi isn’t likely to intersect with “modern day”
New York. Black Panther 2, Guardians 3, etc.. aren’t going to intersect with modern day New York. I’m not sure I see much else coming out within the next 2 years that will focus on “present day New York” other than Doctor Strange 2, and even that will likely be focused on its own thing. So I don’t see any reason why Spidey 3 can’t come out in 2021 and pick up pretty closely from the end of Far From Home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"