Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame General Discussion Thread!

I'm well aware I'm overthinking this, but how in the hell is Wanda only in the $2 row when she had Thanos on the ropes in Endgame? Same goes for Doctor Strange only being in the $3 tier and Natasha being ranked way too high in the $4 row.

E8rGryQVcAQQEua

You have $15 to pick a team to fight Thanos. Who do you pick?

I'd spend $2 on Ant-Man. Have him shrink. Fly either in his mouth or nose, then expand to normal size. Done. Then with the remaining $13, I'd get a beer to celebrate.

Cap, Thor and Iron Man

E8rGryQVcAQQEua

You have $15 to pick a team to fight Thanos. Who do you pick?

I'd spend $2 on Ant-Man. Have him shrink. Fly either in his mouth or nose, then expand to normal size. Done. Then with the remaining $13, I'd get a beer to celebrate.
$5 Captain Marvel
$3 Nebula
$1 Mantis
$3 Doctor Strange

And I save three bucks.

wait if at the end of the endgame they killed thanos and it was a much earlier version of he does not mean he does not get killed gamora and vison because he is removed from the timeline from the time he was from and on
WTF MOMENT

wait if at the end of the endgame they killed thanos and it was a much earlier version of he does not mean he does not get killed gamora and vison because he is removed from the timeline from the time he was from and on
WTF MOMENT

You've missed all the time travel paradoxical discussions by about 3 years dude

I'm not sure if this has been discussed in here, but I just ran across it. Actor Patrick Gorman was used as the body double for old Steve Rogers. They used CGI to put Evans' face on to Gorman's body.
Here is a pic of Gorman .
latest

Here is a pic of him with the markers on his face for the CGI.
D7HdK1CVsAAHfhS.jpg

Yeah we talked about this in the Chris Evans thread. It's similar to the body double that was used in Captain America: The First Avenger with skinny Steve Rogers.

Yeah we talked about this in the Chris Evans thread. It's similar to the body double that was used in Captain America: The First Avenger with skinny Steve Rogers.
Thanks for letting me know. We cover so much stuff that it's easy to miss things.

"Endgame" was okay, but its not my favorite "Avengers" movie - "Age of Ultron" gets that distinction. I just think both "Infinity War" and "Endgame" tried to do too much at once. The cast was huge, most scenes didn't focus on anyone for more than a few seconds, and both films were so overhyped, that no matter how successful they were it wasn't going to matter.

After that, my general interest in the MCU began to fade. I didn't see any of the Disney+ shows, but I did buy the last few films on Blu-Ray. I just haven't watched them yet.

"Endgame" was okay, but its not my favorite "Avengers" movie - "Age of Ultron" gets that distinction. I just think both "Infinity War" and "Endgame" tried to do too much at once. The cast was huge, most scenes didn't focus on anyone for more than a few seconds, and both films were so overhyped, that no matter how successful they were it wasn't going to matter.

After that, my general interest in the MCU began to fade. I didn't see any of the Disney+ shows, but I did buy the last few films on Blu-Ray. I just haven't watched them yet.
To its credit, Age of Ultron is a proper 'Avengers Team' film from start to finish. The only one.

Today marks the 5 years later of Avengers Endgame. It’s interesting to see how impactful that movie was and where the MCU is currently going. For me reminiscing on the film itself, not only does it hold a special place in my heart but the theatrical movie going experience was magical and I can’t imagine it ever being replicated again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"