After X3: Wolverine spin-off VS. Magneto spin-off

javon

Superhero
Reaction score
Which spin-off movie seems better to you? Wolverine's or Magneto's? Now I don't think this is in the wrong threrad seeing as how it has to do with what takes place after X3. I personally think Magneto's will be better since we got to see a glimpse of Wolverines in the first to X-movies. Plus, Magneto always had an intersting background to me. It it will show how he evolved into the man he is today. Wolverine on the other hand, I've never been interested in his past but that has changed a little from seeing the X-movies but I was just always been a little curious. Honeslty, I know both will do good and I would mind seeing neither one, but I will definatley see Magneto's.

What about ya'll?

Edit: I forgot to put the poll..damn! How do you put one now that the threads already made?

I'd like to see Xavier and Magneto in their younger years, say starting with Xavier thinking up the school.

this should be moved to the wolverine forums or magneto forums or the sequel/spinoff forums...

I think Magneto will have the better movie. More plot driven.

Wolverine will have a lot more action, and will be more successful since the public love him.

I'll go with a Wolverine movie.

DarknessOfDeath said:
this should be moved to the wolverine forums or magneto forums or the sequel/spinoff forums...
I was thinking about putting it there at first. But more people view this page more. I'll go put it there now. Are we allowed to have the same thread in a different section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"