Ideas for Characters in Magneto Spin-Off

Taiwarriorz21

Sidekick
Reaction score
:marv:Who do yall think that will be in the Magneto spin-off? I'm hoping to see GAMBIT, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Rogue (new actor), Colossus, Beast, Angel, Kitty Pryde, Multiple Man (if he survives wolverine attack), and more....What are your thoughts on who might play who. I want all the same actors except Rogue, they need to hire a real ROGUE. Hope she absorbs Miss Marvel's powers and can fly with super strength companying her too...Nightcrawler was the best xmen character that they emerged into the movie, b/c they made him so real lookin with the paint. Well anyways converse!

Characters such as Rogue, Kitty, Angel, Colossus, Multiple Man, Iceman and Nightcrawler can't be used. It wouldn't fit in with the continuity of the movies, and the Magneto spin-off is supposed to be a prequel. Half of those characters won't even be alive.

im hoping maybe just maybe he encounters a certain Dr.....Dr. Essex,but really as long as we got young mags and young xavier, i dont know who tey would throw in there as well.

Magneto, his wife, his first daughter

xavier, quicksilver, scarlet witch, mystique, Stryker, stryker's son

It's VERY likely that the Magneto spin-off will be a prequel and I doubt that all the characters you've listed so far would even exist. Young Xavier makes sense.

If they're willing to go all the way to him meeting a certain woman and having babies (which is doubtful), maybe throw in two infants of Pietro and Wanda as well.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
It's VERY likely that the Magneto spin-off will be a prequel and I doubt that all the characters you've listed so far would even exist. Young Xavier makes sense.

If they're willing to go all the way to him meeting a certain woman and having babies (which is doubtful), maybe throw in two infants of Pietro and Wanda as well.

I think they would have to show his first marriage, and how his house was burned to the ground with his first daughter inside....

maybe even a young Jean sequence at the end of the movie

JokerNick said:
I think they would have to show his first marriage, and how his house was burned to the ground with his first daughter inside....

maybe even a young Jean sequence at the end of the movie
That would make one dramatic heart-breaking scene. I'd like to see that. :up:

Prof. X and Moira have to be in it! Along with possibyl Wolverine, or a cameo of him doing a mission or something?

None of the regular X-Men should really be in it.

Xavier should play a very large role as a friend to Mags. Most other characters in the X-film universe aren't really old enough / don't have a strong enough link with Mags.

Wolverine can save the young magneto (with CaP?? :) ) from the Auswitch camp in the begging of the movie. That would just be sweet.

stryker and Moira should be in and if they could fit in quick silver and scarlet witch it would be cool

Maybe the Acolytes in a modern scene at the end...

Mr Lex Luthor said:
It's VERY likely that the Magneto spin-off will be a prequel
I think it's even more likely that this flick will get shelved once someone with a brain at Fox realizes what a bad idea it is.

The only character I see right now is Xavier.

i honestly don't see many, if any mutants in this movie, i think you'll get xavier, and i think you'll get magneto(obviously)

i think it would be interesting if it where like the sixth sense, where like eric lensher is struggling with his mutant powers, and xavier voluntieers to help him, they become friends, and try to build bridges between humans and mutants, but in the end magneto's hate drives him away

Mr Lex Luthor said:
That would make one dramatic heart-breaking scene. I'd like to see that. :up:

they need to show that scene, I would like to magneto torn before that event, saying that he hopes humans and mutants can live together but he's not sure, then that happens, and BOOM, Erik dies, and Magneto is born

JokerNick said:
they need to show that scene, I would like to magneto torn before that event, saying that he hopes humans and mutants can live together but he's not sure, then that happens, and BOOM, Erik dies, and Magneto is born
What about his X1 flashback? The Nazis murdered his parents. Surely, he's already turned into Magneto then?

I think the X1 flashback was the birth of his powers and the beginning of his hate.. But he wouldn't have known what he was, about mutants, or have perceived a human vs mutant struggle because there wasnt one then.

Since he has four children - Anya who died in a fire, Lorna (Polaris, with the same powers), Wanda (Scarlet Witch) and Pietro (Quicksilver)... I doubt they will feature them all. There's also the mysterious Zaladane, who had magnetic powers and was thought to be somehow related to his family - he killed her when she drained off his powers...

For movie purposes, I doubt we'll get all those offspring, wonder which ones they will choose?

I think that they may have both the past and near to the present time periods in the movie. One of their focuses is to introduce the younger mutants. That's what play was. They'll find a way to tie things together, that's why they get paid to make movies. You know?

I think it will be nice to introduce Scarlet Witch and Pietro,and then at the end of the Movie we see that they grew up to be heroes and not villians.(Well at least Wanda.)

it be great to see Mags children like what everyone else said.. and young Xavier and Moria when they were a couple

Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Charles Xavier...

I also think, since Magneto, in X3, is with Charles in the Flashback, that maybe it'd be cool to ahve some recruitment scenes with a young Cyke, Beast and Storm...

Interesting topic, wrong board. needs to be movied to the X-men sequels board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"