Sequels Age Of Apocalypse

Trooper

Civilian
Reaction score
I just saw the x-men today and i cant help but think that even though fox are done with this movie marvel arent. Do you think we will see the age of apocalypse, it seem so likely because Magneto himself has kind of turned over a new leaf after the last stand when he said 'what have i done?' and xavier is still alive in some one elses body. Could the brotherhood and the x-men join forces to combat a greater evil once again?

Well I would love to see Apocalypse, but I did not like what they did to Cyc or Jean in X-men 3, because that means there will be no Mr. Sinister, my favorite x-men villain :( .

I just found this in a notepad file of mine. I wrote it when X-men 2 just came out and I saw it:

My ideas for X-men 3

Jean Returns in the form on Phoenix to the X-mansion. The returning casts are

Xavier: Patrick Stewart
Cyclops: James Mardsen
Wolverine: Hugh Jackman
Jean Grey/Phoenix/Goblin Green: Famke Jansen
Rogue: Anna Paquin
Iceman: Same guy as before, not a main character
Colossus: same guy as before, not alot in it but he is shown more than X2
Nightcrawler: Alan Cumming

The X-men are astonished and overjoyed with her recovery, however not all is what it seems. Jeans powers are beyond anyones, including
the professors, and she has nightmares of a "sinister" force that brought her back to life. She goes on a quest to find the face to her
nightmares, leaving the X-men alone. The X-men determined to find her go off. Xavier, using cerebro, finds her on an island in the
Purto Rico Pacific. There they find Jean, but she is a clone, created by persons unknown. There other experiments are found, including
Beast, a mutant, who has been turned into a blue furry creature. Beast helps the mutants find Phoenix, and together they defeat her
double, the Goblin Queen and the evil force behind it, whos purpose is to mate Phoenix with Cyclops to create the ultimate being
to rule Human and mutant alike.

New Characters
Beast: Sam Neil
Mr. Sinister: Jeremy Irons

welll sinister could definitely work on the first film as an introduction the the whole trilogy leading to the coming of apocalypse

ooh and jean will definitely come back because shes was the dark pheonix, a pheonix always rises from its ashes and this time it would be the normal jean grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"