Agent Carter Agent Carter - S02E06 - "Life of the Party"/ S02E07 - "Monsters"

The past 2 eps did work well being run back-to-back, with a good hook for tomorrow's episode.

I really hope Thompson does the right thing because while this is within his character (based on the end of the first season), he still has respect for Peggy and should really be taking her side.
I'm reasonably sure Thomson will ultimately do the right thing and side with Peggy against Creepy Red Foreman.

The only problem I see with that line of thought is that it would be almost his exact same character arc as season 1.

I'm reasonably sure Thomson will ultimately do the right thing and side with Peggy against Creepy Red Foreman.

The only problem I see with that line of thought is that it would be almost his exact same character arc as season 1.
lol I love that people refer to Kurtwood as Red Forman lol it'd be great if Kitty made an appearance lol

I liked these episodes and thought they put the show back on track after a pretty weak episode 5. Part of that is Dottie's my favorite character, but as we're getting closer to the endgame the plot feels more consequential.

Thompson really should just shoot her. He shockingly saved the day. Wait, how did he lose her to Whitney?

Dottie was the "package" Hugh told Vernon Masters to deliver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"