Agent Carter Agent Carter S02E10 "Hollywood Ending"

Silvermoon

Made To Be Ruled
Reaction score
Synopsis:
PEGGY MUST MAKE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE IN ORDER TO DESTROY ZERO MATTER, ON THE SEASON FINALE OF “MARVEL’S AGENT CARTER” ON ABC

Dominic Cooper Guest Stars as Howard Stark

“Hollywood Ending” – Peggy needs Howard Stark to eliminate Zero Matter as they are faced with a mission none of them could come back from, on the season finale of “Marvel’s Agent Carter,” TUESDAY, MARCH 1 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

“Marvel’s Agent Carter” stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D’Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Enver Gjokaj as Chief Daniel Sousa, Wynn Everett as Whitney Frost, Reggie Austin as Jason Wilkes and Chad Michael Murray as Chief Jack Thompson.

Guest starring are Currie Graham as Calvin Chadwick, Lotte Verbeek as Ana Jarvis, Lesley Boone as Rose, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Ken Marino as Joseph Manfredi, Chris Coppola as Hank, Tina D’Marco as Nonna, Matt Braunger as Dr. Samberly and Malcolm Brock Jones as orderly.

“Hollywood Ending’s” story was by Chris Dingess with teleplay by Michele Fazekas & Tara Butters and directed by Jennifer Getzinger.

Promo:

https://youtu.be/id6Y5B7Tecs

I hope Super Tuesday doesn't interfere with the season finale Tuesday night. Although my state is one of the ones that will be getting to vote that night so the local news channels will probably be interrupting all shows to bring election results.:(

I hope Super Tuesday doesn't interfere with the season finale Tuesday night. Although my state is one of the ones that will be getting to vote that night so the local news channels will probably be interrupting all shows to bring election results.:(

Oh, ick, thanks for the possible heads up reminder. I'm usually super politically active and love a good debate but this year has been sorely lacking in that last one, and what they do have has turned me off the whole event, at least until it seems at least a tiny bit saner. H's already voted so hopefully our network folks have already moved on and forgotten there are even other states out there.

“Marvel’s Agent Carter” stars Hayley Atwell as Agent Peggy Carter, James D’Arcy as Edwin Jarvis, Enver Gjokaj as Chief Daniel Sousa, Wynn Everett as Whitney Frost, Reggie Austin as Jason Wilkes and Chad Michael Murray as Chief Jack Thompson.

Guest starring are Currie Graham as Calvin Chadwick, Lotte Verbeek as Ana Jarvis, Lesley Boone as Rose, Dominic Cooper as Howard Stark, Ken Marino as Joseph Manfredi, Chris Coppola as Hank, Tina D’Marco as Nonna, Matt Braunger as Dr. Samberly and Malcolm Brock Jones as orderly.

What really sticks out for me is the pointed lack of Dottie. Maybe everyone else knew that her escape from the trunk of that car three episodes back was her last scene in this season, but I personally would have thought they'd bookend the series by having Peggy catching her all over again. Now everything I've read on the matter seems absolutely sure that Agent Carter is ripe for cancellation (despite the fact that I found the story much more focused this time around and Whitney Frost to be one of the more sympathetic/well crafted/interesting villains in the MCU apparently most folks have been jumping ship) which means they're gonna be leaving us with this lose thread of a crazy Russian assassin with a major crush on our girl Peggy running free.Not only that, but Peggy is the one who helped her escape in the first place! Ouch, that is quite the blemish on the resume. I suppose not as bad as creating and heading a spy organization that would one day lead to the revitalization of HYDRA and give them a strong foothold in the US government but still... It looks pretty bad.

On a positive note this episode has Peggy, Ana, Jarvis, Howard, and Rose. So that's basically the full cast of my sitcom "Raising Tony". I say my sitcom but we're still in the pitch phase. For some reason ABC hasn't returned my numerous messages explaining just how awesome watching these people try and raise a toddler mad scientist and future playboy superhero would be.

I'm very excited for this. I enjoy the 40/50s time pieces very much, and can never get enough Atwell. I hope they make a season 3, but if we are left with just these two seasons I'm fine with that as Marvel Canon.

Time for the end.

Yes! Stark is back.

I love young Howard

"Jarvis, you just hit a woman with my car!"
"I know, Sir."
"She's a 2-time Oscar nominee."

"Don't get down on yourself. Peggy's life is always being threatened."
Peggy raises eyebrow.
"I'm just saying. Maybe it's you."

"Let him put the condiment down."

:lmao:

Last edited:
Poor Joseph, he really is in love with her after all these years.

Man, I can't wait to see these lol

Not to be mean but would you really take the one handicapped guy on the team to sneak into a room?

Not to be mean but would you really take the one handicapped guy on the team to sneak into a room?

No but she's pretty low on choices. Howards' far too valuable and she's already got Wilkes exposed to Zero Matter once and made a point of telling Jarvis he was just playing adventures.

Last edited:
"If she wasn't a homicidal maniac, I'd be in love."

"I can call you Howard, right?"

"Nope"

I guess Peggy and Sousa have stopped looking for Dottie now that's she's free after killing a cop. Her being safe is what's really important.

He seems fairly adept at climbing out of windows all things considered (and, frankly, there's apparently no one else capable and available).

"Use a seven iron"

Oh please, why is Jack apologizing for Vernon when Peggy still has Dottie on her ledger?

I wish the characters had treated this possible end of the world level crisis with a little more seriousness. It's been difficult to take it as a serious threat when the characters have been goofing off so much.

"Wait, there's one":woot:

No way would Peggy be able to hold that against that force and if she did Sousa would probably be ripped in half by now.

It's fainting men.

Whitney hallucinating Cal.

Of course he will always be a part of her. :o

I know he is a bad guy but I do feel sorry for Joseph.

No way would Peggy be able to hold that against that force and if she did Sousa would probably be ripped in half by now.

It's fainting men.

Couldn't have been too bad...Sousa was able to walk through the area without a crutch...which he needs just to get around his daily life in normal circumstances.

I wish the characters had treated this possible end of the world level crisis with a little more seriousness. It's been difficult to take it as a serious threat when the characters have been goofing off so much.

That's probably my biggest complaint. The season was good, but just a touch too fluffy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"