Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of SHIELD TV series for ABC - General Discussion - LEVEL 11 - Part 10

From NYCC, the premiere will be on December 1st with a 2-hour premiere. The season will again be divided into arcs. First one will be set in space.

Edit: Appereantly, they are screening the first 20 minutes of Season 5 premiere right now.

Last edited:
any word on the 20 min screening. some stuff on social media :hmr:

Yes

Appereantly it was set in space, with some Alien-feel to it, due to some roach type of aliens being present. Also, some horror/sci-fi vibe to it. And way more bloodier than previous episodes.

Lol this series stopped being a spy and espionage show many seasons ago..I'm sure time travel will soon be on the agenda.

I'm not crazy about those spoilers aside from what's going on with May. We'll see how this goes.

The Ladies at the Thor: Ragnarok preimere!

Do only current cast members get to go to world premieres of Marvel movies now? It used to be people like Brett Dalton who got invited. Was he even there this time?

good lord Ming....

Do only current cast members get to go to world premieres of Marvel movies now? It used to be people like Brett Dalton who got invited. Was he even there this time?

It would make sense if that was the case. Why would they invite a past cast member?

I am trying to create an accurate Marvel Cinematic Universe power Tier list, and thought the best way to get standings would be to get a general consensus, and the best way to do this is to create vs. matches, allow the hype forum a week to debate and vote and then use these results to place them on the tier list. I know this process will take a while, but it seems to me like it would make it the most accurate possible and be a lot of fun to be involved with. So, if you want to vote on the first battle or get into a debate on why you think a specific character should win leave a comment and who knows you might influnce others. Please keep in mind though these are the MCU versions and not their comic book versions I am asking you to vote for. Also, please don't select a character to win just because you might like them more if you feel they would lose.

Sorry to interrupt the this thread, but just want to spread the word so I get a good amount of people participating hopefully. Link below.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=535035

Surfer

I just finished last season on Netflix and it was probably one of their strongest season even if the end dragged on a bit. I thought I was all ready to start watching the current season and found out it wont debut till Dec. Damn. How many episodes will that be?

Normal length AFAIK

So, December 1st is a Friday. If that's its new regular time slot, can we assume this will be the final season?

So, December 1st is a Friday. If that's its new regular time slot, can we assume this will be the final season?

Possibly, if it's in the death slot.

But Hawaii Five-0 has gone 8 seasons on a Friday night.

and if Disney want the show to continue, then they'll just tell ABC to continue it

Depends if ABC and Disney think the show makes them more money in that slot than another show would. By definition, something has to be on Friday at 9pm.

I hope season 5 won't be the final season. What would you like to see happen in season 5?

Last edited:
I'm relatively indifferent to it being the final season. If it is the final season, I'd like them to do an all out push to get either Downey or Evans onto the show for a guest appearance just to tie things up nicely.

They could probably reuse a clip from the Avengers of Tom Hiddleston stabbing Coulson with the spear and Chris Hemsworth standing by. Agents of SHIELD could be revealed to be all a fantasy that took place inside Coulson's dying mind as they operated on his brain. So the Framework would almost be like a framework within a framework, because even the "reality" that existed outside the framework was all a fantasy.

They could probably reuse a clip from the Avengers of Tom Hiddleston stabbing Coulson with the spear and Chris Hemsworth standing by. Agents of SHIELD could be revealed to be all a fantasy that took place inside Coulson's dying mind as they operated on his brain. So the Framework would almost be like a framework within a framework, because even the "reality" that existed outside the framework was all a fantasy.

If that was done I would be very unhappy. And it would really tick off fans of the show.

I'm relatively indifferent to it being the final season. If it is the final season, I'd like them to do an all out push to get either Downey or Evans onto the show for a guest appearance just to tie things up nicely.

Well I hope it isn't the final season. Having them in guest appearances would be great or if not them others like Jeremy Renner and Mark Ruffalo.

That's one way to wreck the Marvel TV/Movie franchise....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"