Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - 5x05 - "Rewind" - Discussion Thread

Hello all. If Fitz sleeps for 75 years in that cryo coffin thing won't Coulson and the crew also age 75 years and be dead by the time Fitz wakes up?

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet.

Am I missing something?

Umm... you feeling okay?

Yes, you are missing something. Wow.

Clearly the showwill return to present day Earth. Whether the team does is questionable, but they have the Hale storyline to resolve, and why else bring Hunter back?

Well all I'm saying is that if they do go back to earth storylines, they can easily bring Adrianne Palicki back and not have to recast, because she won't even be filming the Orville during that time since the first season has already ended and production for the second probably won't start until much later.

She can work on both shows the way the scheduling works out. Unless she has something else lined up between now and the summer.

So, Enoch has been here for 30,000 years and his species allows for intervention for extinction level events.

Where was he when the Chitauri was invading or Ultron was dropping a city down on the Earth?

So, Enoch has been here for 30,000 years and his species allows for intervention for extinction level events.

Where was he when the Chitauri was invading or Ultron was dropping a city down on the Earth?

It happened so fast that while his people would allow him to get involved one probably human special operations team did not have any more combat power than what terrains could bring to the field.

Besides we know Loki planned to rule Midgard as a god, not exterminate the species

He knew the Avengers would handle those situations without his intervention...I guess.

Chitauri wasn't an "extinction" invent rather an invasion by a hostile force
He knew the Avengers would handle those situations without his intervention...I guess.

I think we're really over estimating his abilities. Think of him like Jane Goodall studying apes, yes she's a technologically advance being compared to what she's studying, but there's not much she can do if someone decides to bomb the forest or if a natural disaster happens. The only reason Enoch is effective here is because he literally has a psychic telling him what to do. So how would he even know what Ultron was doing when even the Avengers didn't know until he reveal? What could he even do by then? Granted we don't know much about what he's capable of but he's not omnipotent or omniscient.

It happened so fast that while his people would allow him to get involved one probably human special operations team did not have any more combat power than what terrains could bring to the field.

Besides we know Loki planned to rule Midgard as a god, not exterminate the species

Was Loki's plan Midgard or Earth? I thought it was Earth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"