Gotham Alexander Siddig cast as Ra's al Ghul

Haven't watched Gotham at all this season, but this might get me to catch up on the show sooner rather than later, Siddig is perfect casting for Ra's.

Last edited:
Their Ra's casting still leaves me scratching my head. Not right aesthetically or in terms of personality. But then, a lot about season 3 leaves me scratching my head.

Siddig is a great choice (I think I suggested him in a casting thread somewhere), though I never expected to be seeing him when Bruce is still so young. Curious to see how they play this out.

Honestly I kinda liked Nable as Ra's quite a bit, he had some great moments that were unfortunately thinly spread across the season because the showrunner thought Olicity drama would be more worthwhile than the seasons actual plot, but I particularly loved the way they handled his scene with Oliver at the top of the cliff in the midseason finale.

Siddig seems to be racking up a lot of neat TV roles in recent years. Not a big fan of Gotham, but I like Siddig.

Honestly I kinda liked Nable as Ra's quite a bit, he had some great moments that were unfortunately thinly spread across the season because the showrunner thought Olicity drama would be more worthwhile than the seasons actual plot, but I particularly loved the way they handled his scene with Oliver at the top of the cliff in the midseason finale.

Agreed.

I think he's a great choice for the role.

When is he supposed to show up, exactly? Tonight, or?

He's confirmed to appear in the season finale, so there's that.

Fingers crossed he's introduced here or in the next episode.

hnnnnngh

If he's a regular presence next season, I wonder if we see Talia.

At the very least we'll get a mention of her, that's for sure.

well if ra's continues into season 4 don't be surprised if talia shows up.

It's been confirmed that he will.

It's been confirmed that he will.

well then talia likely shows up.maybe they can do better version of classic talia.nolan and arrow portrayed talias as more straight up villain.i prefer talia as one who fell in love with bruce and was conflicted between him and her father.

Would Fox be allowed to use Talia now though?

Last I heard, she's still being used in Arrow.

well she may be dead on arrow.susposly fox for gotham has access to every
batman character if they want to use them.

Actually the interesting thing is Fox allowing Talia to be used on Arrow.

Amused by all the commenters bragging they don't watch Gotham on a Gotham page. I think I will wander over to the Iron Fist page and tell everyone about how I don't watch Iron Fist.

Where was Ra's confirmed for the next season? And yeah Talia can be used Fox any time. I think Arrow is finished.

Actually the interesting thing is Fox allowing Talia to be used on Arrow.

Amused by all the commenters bragging they don't watch Gotham on a Gotham page. I think I will wander over to the Iron Fist page and tell everyone about how I don't watch Iron Fist.
This.

well except for legion and soon the gifted i don't watch marvel shows.now i a starting to watch supergirl season 2 on netflix.

i always wonder why comment on shows you don't like or go into threads for shows and films you don't like.

Where was Ra's confirmed for the next season? And yeah Talia can be used Fox any time. I think Arrow is finished.

No, Arrow is getting a 6th season. All the comic book based shows were renewed by all the networks for another season except Powerless on NBC.

Thinking Talia can't be used by a show actually paying a license fee for all Batman rights on television because a CW show with half its ratings "has dibs" on her...

Yeah. No further comment.

Thinking Talia can't be used by a show actually paying a license fee for all Batman rights on television because a CW show with half its ratings "has dibs" on her...

Yeah. No further comment.

true.besides it was said fox has rights to use all characters from batman.

well then talia likely shows up.maybe they can do better version of classic talia.nolan and arrow portrayed talias as more straight up villain.i prefer talia as one who fell in love with bruce and was conflicted between him and her father.

My thoughts exactly.
Lately, they haven't done justice to her which makes me sad.
If it's not to do it right, it's better that she does not appear in the series.
I'm tired to see Talia being misused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"