Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 19 - "A Dark Knight: To Our Deaths And Beyond"

For the love of god, I hope they don't kill Ra's off again. This Barbara plotline is already bad enough.

I don't think she can kill him, only Bruce can. I don't think this is going to end well for Barbara. Hopefully, Tabatha doesn't die with her.

For the love of god, I hope they don't kill Ra's off again. This Barbara plotline is already bad enough.

Yeah! Even though S4 is my favourite season, Ra's has been wasted compared to Pyg, Sofia, Ivy, Jerome, etc.

And Barb gets stabbed.

I don't think she can kill him, only Bruce can. I don't think this is going to end well for Barbara. Hopefully, Tabatha doesn't die with her.

Yep. Doesn't work on him.

The heck was with the time jumps? :huh:

Glad Ra's is still alive though, though Barb's and Tabitha's 'deaths' were a copout.

Pretty happy Ra's is back, but he was still wasted for the most part throughout the season.

Yeah me too, although he plays a great Ra's.
And Riddler betrays Penguin, shouldn't be surprised.

Don't really like the Ed and Lee storyline!

Sounds like Ra's will be back in S5 if it happens and take advantage of No Man's Land!

Okay, so...someone help me. Did Ra's just bring Tabitha back to life in a flash or something?

No Man's Land foreshadowing. These final three episodes are gonna be insane. :mrk:

Pity about the two week break though.

Looks like Ra's is causing No Man's Land or at least using it.

No Man's Land foreshadowing. These final three episodes are gonna be insane. :mrk:

Pity about the two week break though.

I have a feeling these will be some of the best episodes from the series yet, especially "One Bad Day! :hmr::hmr::mrk:

Looks like Ra's is causing No Man's Land or at least using it.

Feels more like using it. I get the feeling like the Joker is gonna be the catalyst for the event, to try and burn Gotham down.

Okay, so...someone help me. Did Ra's just bring Tabitha back to life in a flash or something?

I guess you missed the part at the beginning of the episode where they mentioned that the Demon's Head ability that Ra's gave Barbara allows the user to see into the future. During her fight with Ra's she had a vision into the future of Ra's killing her and of him killing Tabitha.

I guess you missed the part at the beginning of the episode where they mentioned that the Demon's Head ability that Ra's gave Barbara allows the user to see into the future. During her fight with Ra's she had a vision into the future of Ra's killing her and of him killing Tabitha.

No, I saw that. Just didn't think it'd be right then and there that it happened...that and was actually hoping the show killed off Tabitha.

Feels more like using it. I get the feeling like the Joker is gonna be the catalyst for the event, to try and burn Gotham down.

It's probably going to be caused by that device that Jeremiah showed Bruce in the previous episode.

Pretty good episode.

Loved zombie Ra’s

Really glad he’s back

So let me see if I get this straight...

the reason why Gotham's version of Ra's has shown such interest in Bruce, despite the fact that he hasn't really accomplished anything big on his own yet, is because he's able to see Bruce's future as Batman through means of the demon's head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"