Comics All-Star Superman

Midnight Black

Defender of the Universe
Reaction score
So, I didn't know where to put this, I guess it could have gone under Superman films, but it seems all of those pertain to live action. My question for the hardcore Supe fans is this:

In All-Star Superman it was discussed that, "Superman can see radiation waves, gamma, alpha, beta, see how things work and the connectivity of everything on Earth and presumably the galaxy."

Is this concept or power of Superman something that has been discussed in the comics and is canon or is this something that was introduced in one issue or story arc and then never touched on again?

its been a while since i've read all star supes, but isnt that one of his new powers that developed about being over exposed to the yellow sun?

its been a while since i've read all star supes, but isnt that one of his new powers that developed about being over exposed to the yellow sun?

See, I was thinking that because he was overexposed that is why his can see things the way he does, but I wasn't sure.

It's his normal view, you know he could see thru walls and whatnot, this is how he can see everythinng. Lois and Lex got the same thing, remember the super serum was pre-sun explosure power supes.

It's his normal view, you know he could see thru walls and whatnot, this is how he can see everythinng. Lois and Lex got the same thing, remember the super serum was pre-sun explosure power supes.

So you are saying he can see how we are all connected, time, space, gravity simultaneously pre-over exposure to the sun the way Lex was describing at the end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"