BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 209

Status
Not open for further replies.
z6PzEih.gif
You're a little late to the gif face palm reactions to my posts. So if you're going to be a feminine cleansing product ;) then at least be original about it. Also (and this goes for everyone instead of treating me like a common troll which I'm clearly not given the fact that I've been here since 2011 and only have just over 100 posts and none of them have been bait worthy) then why don't you tell me what you disagree with? Instead of posting gifs trying to get a laugh out of everyone at my expense... I mean should I just keep my opinions and abide by the standard posting around here? Let me try(Ahem!) "I agree with everyone and like things because if I don't then I'll be rediculed and chastised" ahhhh I feel better:whatever:

You're a little late to the gif face palm reactions to my posts. So if you're going to be a feminine cleansing product ;) then at least be original about it. Also (and this goes for everyone instead of treating me like a common troll which I'm clearly not given the fact that I've been here since 2011 and only have just over 100 posts and none of them have been bait worthy) then why don't you tell me what you disagree with? Instead of posting gifs trying to get a laugh out of everyone at my expense... I mean should I just keep my opinions and abide by the standard posting around here? Let me try(Ahem!) "I agree with everyone and like things because if I don't then I'll be rediculed and chastised" ahhhh I feel better:whatever:

Calm down breh :huh: I'm sorry, but that gif represents my inmediate reaction to your post. I don't think anyone else has giffed your post so I was being original :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"