BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 272

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is this Jeff guy and why should we particularly care what he thinks?

FWIW, on Collider Heroes Umberto said he's hearing BvS is as good or better than TDK.

PLEASE somebody send me a link through PM. I want to see what's going on.

Come along, ArmsHeldOut. Time for your walk of atonement for misleading us like this...

tumblr_nsoxj707eu1tg5njuo1_400.gif

:funny: Midnight Special was honestly the furthest thing from my mind. I have zero interest in that film.

I have no hate for El Maybe. People like him he keep the hype alive. The truth is most people don't need his stuff to be true. It just gives them stuff to theorize over and play with. It might be better that a lot of his stories don't plan out because those people get the fun of spoilers without actually being spoiled. That said he obviously has connections. I highly doubt he doesn't have at least a few theatre managers on his contacts list that could give him some info after watching the film today.

@rcm, apparently some people are trolling and saying there are bad reviews or something. I'm asking someone to please PM the link.

So were there ever any reactions to this supposed screening? It's impossible to tell whether or not we got reactions by reading the last few pages in this thread.

Ah, the Hype is broken again. Nice.

Jesus. Imagine what the 24th/25th will bring. And even the fraking week-before screenings some people are getting.

Hold me. :dry:

That's what I want to know. C'mon, someone, give us something.

So were there ever any reactions to this supposed screening? It's impossible to tell whether or not we got reactions by reading the last few pages in this thread.

The Exhibitors screening? We sure got reactions... and broke the Hype in the process. The reactions were positive across the board.

How is it broken right now? Isn't the amount of people really low right now?

Lex/OS site is looking for beta testers...

http://www.lex-os.io/

As of now, 5 tests can be completed. Additional tests (17 more) are locked and coming soon.

Edit: 17 days left, 17 tests left. :awesome:

Last edited:
Is there a summary of the spoilers that have come out?

Because I read the review from the BoxOfficeZ guy, and it's nothing I couldn't have written just from watching the trailers/reading interviews ...

I'm very suspect that these are legit.

-R

I got to level 4 and gave up lol

You mean the 4th test, not level 4.

C'mon man, persevere. I completed the 5 tests. You can, too.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

As of now, 5 tests can be completed. Additional tests (17 more) are locked and coming soon.

About time!

Definitely seems like a set up for [BLACKOUT]Brother Eye. The metahuman narrative tying Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad also seems to confirm this.[/BLACKOUT]

I'm still utterly perplexed by all the IMAX/lie-MAX talk. the extensive research I am doing doesn't help much either. Apparently my local IMAX at one point was a "real IMAX" but has since been converted to a "Digital IMAX"(Not 4K laser) - BUT during Interstellar, the screen expanded during select scenes to fill the traditional large IMAX screen. So end story, STILL not sure what the difference is.

Completed the tests. They're not gonna turn me into some OMAC slave thing, right ? :o :woot:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"