BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Trailer.

You'll see.

giphy.gif

He's so ****ing creepy.

I gotta say this thread is the biggest thread on SHH I have taken part in. Even when there is nothing, it is always vibrant and rips through many pages at a time. When this thread dies, I hope all its charm is inherited by the JL thread.
the various DC movie threads over the years have always been incredible. the discussions for Rises and TDK were especially fun for different reasons. I loved the wild possible villain discussion for Rises and the viral marketing for Joker in TDK.

BVS has been a great ride as well..

The 2016 CBMs in terms of post counts

Batman v Superman: 543,045
X-Men: Apocalypse: 50,458
Civil War: 31,099
Deadpool: 5,269
Dr Strange: 3,520

BVS has more than ten times the posts of the next most discussed movie...

Rises and TDK are the only movies that have been discussed more than BVS with 685,911 and 980,734 respectively

And yes i think the Justice League boards will be just as lively as this

Is there going to be an actual new trailer soon? How soon?

the various DC movie threads over the years have always been incredible. the discussions for Rises and TDK were especially fun for different reasons. I loved the wild possible villain discussion for Rises and the viral marketing for Joker in TDK.

Rises and TDK are the only movies that have been discussed more than BVS with 685,911 and 980,734 respectively

I would have loved to have been part of those discussions back then. I remember the TDKR being one of my most talked about films with my friends up to it's release.

You forgot Suicide Squad with around 40,000 posts.

I would have loved to have been part of those discussions back then. I remember the TDKR being one of my most talked about films with my friends up to it's release.

Unfortunately (depending on how you look at it) some of the theories in the "TDKR General Discussion" thread were better than what we got in the actual movie.

Also of course it has the most posts and most talked about, it was announced years ago and then all the delays.

I'm super pumped at how close BvS is now. I'm driving extra cautiously and taking my vitamins to make sure nothing happens to me in the meantime.

Last Trailer.

You'll see.

giphy.gif

HA! I knew there was a reason why the Fandango sweeps end then (unless you are too speculating). Given WB aren't buying an SV spot and at most will have something in the Doritos spot during Super Bowl, makes sense to get ahead and get the final trailer out online before the mayhem starts.

I've been there. Didn't post much back then, but I took some part TDK viral marketing. The Rises boards were a lot of fun. There was this car guy named Subaru- something who was our main ninja going to sets and stuff. He took time out of his love of cars to get on the grind. And also ben. Can't forget about ben...

Is there going to be an actual new trailer soon? How soon?

Yup - question is when.

In terms of theatrical placement, Deadpool is only option - they aren't putting it in front of Allegiant or Gods of Egypt

I've been there. Didn't post much back then, but I took some part TDK viral marketing. The Rises boards were a lot of fun. There was this car guy named Subaru- something who was our main ninja going to sets and stuff. He took time out of his love of cars to get on the grind. And also ben. Can't forget about ben...

Or roger ghul.

I wish I had been here during the TDK days. I was on another site, darkknightnews or something like that, at the time, but it wasn't nearly as cool as you guys and gals...well, most of you :sly:

I remember the constant spoiler problems with TDKR around here
Lots of good discussion though.

I wish I had been here during the TDK days. I was on another site, darkknightnews or something like that, at the time, but it wasn't nearly as cool as you guys and gals...well, most of you :sly:

I was here but wasn't registered, just a lurker. I remember when this site was a Spiderman site if I recall correctly.

HA! I knew there was a reason why the Fandango sweeps end then (unless you are too speculating). Given WB aren't buying an SV spot and at most will have something in the Doritos spot during Super Bowl, makes sense to get ahead and get the final trailer out online before the mayhem starts.

TyrionLannistercheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"