BvS All Things Batman v Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 270

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that was a JL reference to be honest. I fully expect there to only be 6 "members" in JL 1.

I totally think it was a JL reference. Remember how we've heard that
Flash appears in the Knightmare and gives Bats a message? That message is "unite the seven." Boom--JL tagline.

But I don't think GL is #7. I think it's Mera, so there's another lady.

So , based on the infos so far , does it mean Doomsday ends up as the main villain in the final act ?

yeah
final act will be about setting up the Dawn of Justice

guys, over next couple of weeks we'll be getting some legit spoilerish info. i really hope you don't spoil the actual experience for yourselves. some will feel the movie wasn't as fresh, or was too predictable, but that's probably cause you were glued to the internet :o just saying, you could actually be ruining experience for yourself.

guys, over next couple of weeks we'll be getting some legit spoilerish info. i really hope you don't spoil the actual experience for yourselves. some will feel the movie wasn't as fresh, or was too predictable, but that's probably cause you were glued to the internet :o just saying, you could actually be ruining experience for yourself.

Oh, but I love me some juicy spoilers!

I totally think it was a JL reference. Remember how we've heard that
Flash appears in the Knightmare and gives Bats a message? That message is "unite the seven." Boom--JL tagline.

But I don't think GL is #7. I think it's Mera, so there's another lady.

That actually makes sense and would fulfill the "cryptic message" that is supposedly delivered to Batman.

I'd guess new Civil War, Fantastic Beasts, and Xmen trailers. Maybe Assassin's Creed too.

WB will attach 3 trailers for sure - most likely Suicide Squad, Fantastic Beasts and maybe Tarzan. Other studios will release trailers, not all will show before BvS though.

Oh, but I love me some juicy spoilers!

lol! i'm just saying i hope you don't ruin your own experience. knowing too much of where it is going beforehand, a person can feel they know where everything is going as they watched it. of course when you research it daily the movie can come off predictable ;)

Totally disagree. GL is #7 but it doesn't mean we will see him. Hopefully we don't have to wait until JL2.

If we don't see him, how can he be #7?

I think it's Mera. She'll be the Hawkgirl substitute. Aquaman is MM stand in, and Cyborg is the GL substitute. For now.

I think it's Mera. She'll be the Hawkgirl substitute. Aquaman is MM stand in, and Cyborg is the GL substitute. For now.

How is Aquaman a MM stand in when he is traditionally a founding member?

Well I can't speak for everyone else. I'm mostly after certain spoilers that would reveal cameos and Easter eggs to look out for, not so much important story elements.

How is Aquaman a MM stand in when he is traditionally a founding member?
I think it's just a comparison in regard to Justice League cartoon which had Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter & Hawkgirl.

just saw an ad for mastercard gold and fandango that had 2 what appeared to be weasels dressed in a Batman and Superman costume. totally cgi and the were running down the sidewalk of a city. passed in front of a theater with the BvS billboard ads all over the front of it. The sound was turned down so I didn't get the audio but it looked pretty funny. this was UK tv it was on.

just saw an ad for mastercard gold and fandango that had 2 what appeared to be weasels dressed in a Batman and Superman costume. totally cgi and the were running down the sidewalk of a city. passed in front of a theater with the BvS billboard ads all over the front of it. The sound was turned down so I didn't get the audio but it looked pretty funny. this was UK tv it was on.

Those are meerkats. It's Compare the Meerkat ads which is for Compare the Market when you buy insurance through them you get 2 for 1 cinema tickets for a year on Tues/Weds.

Last edited:
Posted before?
Source

Cc4DsaYVAAAjj-H.jpg:large

I think it's just a comparison in regard to Justice League cartoon which had Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter & Hawkgirl.

That and both MM and AM represent different races. And Cyborg, like GL, is a human with tools giving him non-human powers.

Mark Kermode is one of the few reviewers I'll always watch/listen to. Very succinct with his thoughts and I never get the impression he plays favorites.

Kermode has called a Snyder a straight up fanboy, not a fan of film.

He also insults him by saying his name in a fanboy/nerdy kind of way if you ever listen to him.

I love watching Kermode reviews, but he is someone that you can't listen to his opinion of BvS.

If Mera were going to have such a prominent role I would like to think they would have casted her better. Heard has never been good in anything I have seen her in.

If Mera were going to have such a prominent role I would like to think they would have casted her better. Heard has never been good in anything I have seen her in.

Yeah, just like her Oscar caliber costars like Gadot and Momoa :o

I think Heard was cast cause DC might be interested in her husband, Johnny Depp. Imagine him in the DCEU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"