Alternative X-MEN Actors.

I'm going to check it ouit my self you were some what of help but not that much, so thanks.

ghost113 said:
Who's Keith carradine?

All of the pictures aren't showing up.

P.S. those are some good choices.

Thanks.

Here's my recast for the current series. I had a pretty hard time coming up with some good picks of my own, so the majority of them are picks that some other users came up with that I really liked. I couldn't come up with all of them, just the ones of the most prominence in the three films (I couldn't come up with a good pick for Pyro, though.)

Professor X - John Malkovich
john_malkovich_1.jpg

Wolverine - Billy Crudup
039_44794~Billy-Crudup-Posters.jpg

Cyclops - Jim Caviezel
caviezel-jim-photo-xl-jim-caviezel-6234132.jpg

Dark Phoenix - Jennifer Connelly
jennifer-connelly-002u3edit.jpg

Rogue - Scarlett Johansson
scarlett4.jpg

Beast - Brian Dennehy (the picture comparison on the first page is so accurate it's scary)
brian%20dennehy.jpeg

Shadowcat - Emmy Rossum
264419~Emmy-Rossum-Posters.jpg

The most wise is to chose actors that have an resemblance to the original cast members of the three films. Someone similar to Famke????? hmmmm....

Iceman - Ryan Gosling
ryan5.JPG

Storm - Angela Bassett
Bassett250.jpg

Nightcrawler - Adrien Brody (this one's been on my mind long before he was first mentioned)
AdrienBrody.jpg

Angel - Ryan Phillipe
gosford2.jpg

Magneto - Jeremy Irons
portraits43f.jpg

Mystique - I'll get back to this one.

Juggernaut - Ray Winstone
ka_winstone1.jpg

Sabretooth - Ron Perlman
ron_perlman.jpg

All I've got for now.

I was just wondering, apart from the photo posted in this forum, where I admit Nona Gaye looks really amazing (and I suppose everyone here who saw the pic, praises her for her "acting" talents right??) did you check her out in Matrix 2 & 3??

I did and wasn't impressed either by her performance or looks (heck- Jada Pinkett-Smith was far better)

Also, please get over the whole Angela Bassett as Storm thing-she was the first choice and turned down the part-end of story

Just to clarify, I am not a Halle Berry fan but she is really hot, so is Storm and I am fine with that. Personnally I think the X-men movies had the BEST casting choices of any other comic book movie

I always wondered who would take the part of Emma Frost (I remember hearing a rumour that there was an early X3 draft who included her and they wanted Sigourney Weaver for the part!! :eek:

How about Sienna Miller? (I also thought of Sharon Stone in the 90's)

^ I don't know if Sienna Miller can do an American accent, and I don't want Emma Frost to be/sound British. Despite some peoples claim an X-Men writer once wrote she faked some Posh accent it's just dumb and would weaken the character. We have enough English accents on characters who shouldn't have them in this franchise already. People from Massachusetts just don't sound British, and neither do people from 40 miles north of NYC, or people who moved to any part of America from Poland 60 years ago.

Sienna would make a good Psylocke though. Too bad we already have some nobody playing her already Asian.

BT18 said:
He comes from the Carradine acting family. David Carradine, Keith's half brother is the guy from Kill Bill and Kung Fu. His brother Robert is from Revenge of the Nerds and I think he was on some Nickelodeon show. His dad John was in very old Horror movies I think.

I only know Keith from some Altman movies in the 70's.

Whoa! There's a Carradine acting family?!

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Thanks.

Here's my recast for the current series. I had a pretty hard time coming up with some good picks of my own, so the majority of them are picks that some other users came up with that I really liked. I couldn't come up with all of them, just the ones of the most prominence in the three films (I couldn't come up with a good pick for Pyro, though.)

Rogue - Scarlett Johansson
scarlett4.jpg

Shadowcat - Emmy Rossum
264419~Emmy-Rossum-Posters.jpg

OMG YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT???.....RIGHT?
Scarlet for ROGUE??? NOOOOO
Make us a manip then where she look like Rogue
I do like her beautiful green eyes

Emmy Rossum does look good for a kitty..
I like her...

^ I agree. In my opinion Anna Paquin was the perfect choice for Rogue. In fact I liked the whole cast, especially Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen and Hugh Jackman.

JackBauer said:
Tricia Helfer definitely has the *ahem* goods to play Emma Frost

tricia_helfer_1.jpg

Her as Emma Frost now that i could see as i think shes great in BSG, so i could see her as Emma Frost.

MaleRogue said:
OMG YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT???.....RIGHT?
Scarlet for ROGUE??? NOOOOO
Make us a manip then where she look like Rogue
I do like her beautiful green eyes

Emmy Rossum does look good for a kitty..
I like her...

Scarlett would have been a million times Better for Rogue than Anna Paquin, particularly if they waited to introduced Rogue till the second or third film, and didn't re-imagine Rogue as some Rogitty hybrid who never gets the powers she always had as an X-Man. Not only was Rogue known for her green eyes, she was probably more than any other main X-girl known for her s**t brick house body, and atleast since the animated series, thought of as having an attractive raspy voice. The perfect full lips don't hurt either. Scarlett's natural hair is brown but you could still achieve some of her light-haired ideal look if you had an amount of white hair on Rogue closer to what the character posessed in the comics. Not that I'm for ever having Rogue wear a spandex or Lycra uniform (atleast not for her main mission uniform, perhaps a training one though) but this (BELOW) body is a hellof alot closer to what one thinks of Rogue being drawn as. Anna Paquin is just dumpy. She looked ok in a belly shirt in 25th Hour, but that's about the closest she's ever come to looking better than average for a late teen/20 something.

BT18 said:
Scarlett would have been a million times Better for Rogue than Anna Paquin, particularly if they waited to introduced Rogue till the second or third film, and didn't re-imagine Rogue as some Rogitty hybrid who never gets the powers she always had as an X-Man. Not only was Rogue known for her green eyes, she was probably more than any other main X-girl known for her s**t brick house body, and atleast since the animated series, thought of as having an attractive raspy voice. The perfect full lips don't hurt either. Scarlett's natural hair is brown but you could still achieve some of her light-haired ideal look if you had an amount of white hair on Rogue closer to what the character posessed in the comics. Not that I'm for ever having Rogue wear a spandex or Lycra uniform (atleast not for her main mission uniform, perhaps a training one though) but this (BELOW) body is a hellof alot closer to what one thinks of Rogue being drawn as. Anna Paquin is just dumpy. She looked ok in a belly shirt in 25th Hour, but that's about the closest she's ever come to looking better than average for a late teen/20 something.

phelease
*sarcastic*
You are kidding me right?
Anna is hot...
Het teeth are not the most beautifull but that can be fixed...
Anna is damn hot....
I don't know who that Scarlett is but she is god damn ugly...Freak of nature

I'm sorry but Anna is hot, and I'm not being sarcastic. Scarlet is hot too. Both would be a great Rogue if the writers finally made her who she is supposed to be.

MaleRogue said:
phelease
*sarcastic*
You are kidding me right?
Anna is hot...
Het teeth are not the most beautifull but that can be fixed...
Anna is damn hot....
I don't know who that Scarlett is but she is god damn ugly...Freak of nature

Am I wrong to assume you aren't a straight male?

4 out of 5 of those pics hosted on imageshack for people without sub-primate taste.

scarlettscoop9qc.jpg

BT18 said:
Am I wrong to assume you aren't a straight male?

4 out of 5 of those pics hosted on imageshack for people without sub-primate taste.

scarlettscoop9qc.jpg

You damn right you are wrong...
I am a straight man...
I just think she is ugly...
She look fake....
The only thing I see that I like are the green eyes

MaleRogue said:
You damn right you are wrong...
I am a straight man...
I just think she is ugly...
She look fake....
The only thing I see that I like are the green eyes

:eek: You crazy!

Majik1387 said:
:eek: You crazy!

Well she looks fake sorry...
And nothing like a Rogue...
Can somebody please make an manip of Scralet...
A good one...
That she looks like Rogue?

She is blonde...
The only good thing on her is the green eyes for rogue...

That's what hair dye and wigs are for. Famke doesn't have naturally red hair and Halle doesn't have naturally white/grey hair.

True... but still...
She is a damn beauti..
I googled her :D
But I saw brown hair pictures but not decent ones...
Because maybe you could give her another white stripe

I rather have Alyssa Milano as Rogue she is HOT

But for an older Rogue...
Teen Rogue still Emma

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS