Am I the only one......

I dont do this anymore but I did when i first started collecting

am I the only one that carries around a new fig sometimes just so i can look at it whenever I want to ._.
i do but only with a figure i really like or have been looking forward to for a while

I'll put them up when I do my collection.

Star Wars Staues are in my Kitchen (They count as figs) and right now, for reasons I have no clue of, there are Star Trek Figs on a shelf in my Bathroom

I'll put them up when I do my collection.

Star Wars Staues are in my Kitchen (They count as figs) and right now, for reasons I have no clue of, there are Star Trek Figs on a shelf in my Bathroom

Star Trek figs in your bathroom....man thats scary! :wow: :woot:

I do plan 2 or 3 hour trip for figures only.....

Here is the thing, here in PR there are only 4 TRS and only 2 of them are like 25 to 40 minutes from my home...The others are like hour and a half one and the other almost 3 hours.... So every now and then we take a road trip for hunting!!!! I take my wife and kids and get to do some tourism on the island...Anyways is really beautifull here so no regrets on that!! :)

PR is a 4 hr long island? thats like the state of ohio..... when did PR get that big?

am i the only one who is glad beast was taken out of ml4?
i cant stand that costume and its one less piece i have to hunt down now (im assuming holocaust will only be 5 pieces to build,and i dont want anyone from this wave)

yes... considering most of us want the last astonishing x-man fig to be made for a team

yeah i dont care
i sold wolverine when face off wolverine came out
so i would have to hunt that down again,and im not
plus i cant stand that beast so i would get him anyway

.... you sold ast wolverine? lol thats the only perfect one they've actually made... lol in scale, detail... everything

yeah he was my favorite but i grew up with tiger stripe
and first appearance is close enough

lol... kitty cat wolvie is not closer then astonishing :p haha he looks so silly with the wiskers :D

yeah i colored that portion of the mask black, so no more wiskers
only thing that makes him stick out from tiger stripe is the belt

PR is a 4 hr long island? thats like the state of ohio..... when did PR get that big?
It's not big... The roads are not always straight... Lot's of twists and turns and traffic jams... To reach one of the TRUs one has to go to the westernmost point of the island (Which is rouchly 2.5-3 hours on the highway from San Juan. Using backroads will take you a hell lot longer... but taking the backroads is where most of the fun stuff is... except for figures...)

It's not big... The roads are not always straight... Lot's of twists and turns and traffic jams... To reach one of the TRUs one has to go to the westernmost point of the island (Which is rouchly 2.5-3 hours on the highway from San Juan. Using backroads will take you a hell lot longer... but taking the backroads is where most of the fun stuff is... except for figures...)

ahh ok, just seemed like a very long amount of time for something so small lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"