Amazing New Designs For The Dollar Bill

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
eh im not feeling anyone of them, I like how it is now but whatever..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/16/15-amazing-new-designs-fo_n_719913.html#s141126
http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/721294

The American dollar is in bad need of makeover. Thanks to the Dollar ReDe$ign Project, we may now have some options.

Organized by creative strategy consultant Richard Smith, the Dollar ReDe$ign Project is soliciting ideas for the dollar bill of the future. "Our great 'rival', the Euro, looks so spanky in comparison it seems the only clear way to revive this global recession is to rebrand and redesign," the project notes on its website.

Though the most recent competition is now closed, voting ends on September 30. We've compiled some of the best dollar designs below. Which one is the most suitable for our beloved greenback?

slide10712141126large.jpg

slide10712141127large.jpg

slide10712141128large.jpg

slide10712141129large.jpg

slide10712141130large.jpg

slide10712141132large.jpg

slide10712141202large.jpg

slide10712141131large.jpg

slide10712141225large.jpg

slide10712141226large.jpg

Some of these are actually pretty awesome, and some are hideous.

I don't want the dollar to be redesigned though!!

I like some one them. America has some of the ugliest currency on the planet.

White 1s, Pink 5s, Yellow 10s, Green 20s, Blue 50s and Tan 100s.

My only recommendations if we're gonna stop using green.

Just leave the money as it is, man. Don't turn it into Project Runway and crap making it all primary colors and what not. There's a reason why our money is the standard amongst all other currency. We keep it simple and to the point, fool. :awesome:

Besides, if you truly got game you pay for everything via plastic and save the dolla bills for the champagne room.

Um, we already resigned our money. Yes, still green, but a bit more color added to it. Although $1 dollar is still same.

Stick with the currency we have....lol
Why Obama in a dollar...?
Old good presidents only

The US Mint doesn't allow any living person to be on currency.

Our money gets redesigned all the time. If you were to travel back in time to the 1990's with one of today's $20 bills, they'd think you were waving around Monopoly money.

I love looking at new designs for money. I found a quarter with Guam on it a few weeks ago, which was pretty cool. And whenever I get my hands on a gold dollar coin, I always have to check out who's on the front.

I say let's redesign the dollar. I liked this one:

slide10712141237large.jpg

I love looking at new designs for money. I found a quarter with Guam on it a few weeks ago, which was pretty cool. And whenever I get my hands on a gold dollar coin, I always have to check out who's on the front.

Old currency is really interesting to look at. My mom found some. There was a six pence coin she had from when he went to the UK in the 70's before they decimalized the pound. There was also a badly worn out Indian head Nickel. I think the latest they made those was around 1920.

All those new money things remind me of American Express gift checks.

Obama on the one? Really? These are all hideous. Just keep the current design. Its not too bad.

Doesn't it cost money to make new money? Aren't we in a recession/depression? I would think there are better things to do.

In the movies, seeing a bunch of colorful bills in a suitcase or stacked up in a mob boss' hideout just doesn't have the same effect.

Obama on the one? Really? These are all hideous. Just keep the current design. Its not too bad.

The ones with Lincoln and Jefferson are better than the current designs.

Most of them are hideous, but I like the sacajawea 50, and wouldn't mind seeing the other bills with that design template. I also really like the Jefferson 1.

The ones with Lincoln and Jefferson are better than the current designs.

Most of them are hideous, but I like the sacajawea 50, and wouldn't mind seeing the other bills with that design template. I also really like the Jefferson 1.

Are you guys sure that's Jefferson? I thought it was Washington.

He's certainly got Washington's nose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"