Sequels Amazing Spider Man 3 Kraven or Mysterio poll

i agree. while mysterio has potential to make the story feel like art kraven has the best story to be told emotionally and psychologically. marc webb even stated that he always loved to put kraven in his movie and would be perfect for the sequel

dude Kraven's Last Hunt would be so awesome for TASM3. You can intro Kraven in S6

yeah, well i thought kraven death would appear in future films but his death would fit perfectly for the theme of searching for something, ambition, or anything that's meaningful.

so how would you likely introduce kraven in the S6?

Mysterio is my favourite Spider-Man villain. He's one of Spidey's few non-physical villains, instead getting the better of him by mind games. Despite the fact that all Mysterio has are illusions, he sets Spider-Man up so expertly, that a hero with enhanced instincts as one of his superpowers is duped until he’s on the edge of defeat. That is impressive.

He's always a villain I'd like to see in a movie. Why not? With Mysterio, you could make anything happen - giant dinosaurs, alien invasion, destruction on an unbelievable scale... it would be a special effects extravaganza! He's a fun antagonist, and has actually managed to give Spidey quite a bit of trouble over the years, primarily because his involvement in a plot isn't immediately obvious. It's always a different plan.

dude Kraven's Last Hunt would be so awesome for TASM3. You can intro Kraven in S6

I don't know much about comics. I love the spider man movies, games and cartoons but I haven't really read the comics before. What is kraven's last hunt like? I have heard people say something about that they should make it into a movie before. So it is just kraven trying to hunt down spider man? What happens exacly?

Mysterio easily. Kraven is fun and works well in the animated world or the comics, but just thinking about him in a movie is weird. And I don't really want a dark/realistic Kraven either. At least with Mysterio they can update the costume and get a really badass villain with a lot of opportunities.

dude, dark knight made it into a pg-13 rating despite some really gruesome stuff then surely you can expect kraven in here

I don't know much about comics. I love the spider man movies, games and cartoons but I haven't really read the comics before. What is kraven's last hunt like? I have heard people say something about that they should make it into a movie before. So it is just kraven trying to hunt down spider man? What happens exacly?
There's a description of the storyline on wikipedia, it's perfect for a movie

Part of me wants Mysterio because it's Mysterio.

The other part wants Kraven so they can rely less on CGI and fancy visuals.

Both Kraven and Mysterio are my most wanted. I honestly can't decide, but if it's either of them I won't be unhappy about it.

Collider:
Marc Webb Discusses SINISTER SIX Plans in the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Blu-ray Bonus Features
Perri Nemiroff said:
A video compilation from YouTube user Amazing Spider Man (via CinemaBlend) puts together some of the best bits from the “Something Sinister This Way Comes” disc, beginning with:

“Special projects is where we’re setting up the Sinister Six and all the different crazy technology from Oscorp that’s been developed sort of off the grid and this is our cryogenic – obviously this should be seen only after the movie – but this is our cryogenic head case for Norman Osborn so we can bring him back for the sequel.”
That’s when Webb reveals that the cat-like symbol is actually a spear, teasing Kraven the Hunter’s involvement, and also points out that Mysterio is in the mix as well because he’s a personal favorite.
“It’s tricky because we’re not exactly sure if all those people are gonna be in the Sinister Six, or even in the next movie. Like the Mysterio mask, I just think looks really cool. And I love Mysterio, but we haven’t all agreed on it, but I just forced it in because I thought it looked cool.”

the head thing is a really ******ed idea. that's just as bad as the bat credit card. sure silvermane can survive a being decapatated but norman osborn is the green goblin. it'll be painful and hilarious to see him control oscorp as just a head. how about just let him stay dead for once. he's been dead before the 90s so for once just let him die.

webb, i love you man and i still do have faith in you but don't let sony control you and don't let the osborn head stay. for all i care that head needs to be buried along his body.

I'd prefer Mysterio over Kraven but with Kraven they could adapt "Kraven's Last Hunt." I want to see Mysterio or Chameleon just because with all that has happened with Peter's parents, Uncle Ben, Gwen, Harry, and Norman Osborne, to have one of those two villains mess with Peter's mind--- it'll set him off. And if they brought in the black suit along with Norman being alive, it would be a powder keg ready to explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"