American Dad.

There's these rubber bendy things...

american%20dad.jpg

Personally I can't see us ever getting real figures like the Family Guy or South Park ones. American Dad isn't half as good as either of those shows, nor does it have a good (or big enough) supporting cast outside of the main family. Just my opinion though.

There's these rubber bendy things...

american%20dad.jpg

Personally I can't see us ever getting real figures like the Family Guy or South Park ones. American Dad isn't half as good as either of those shows, nor does it have a good (or big enough) supporting cast outside of the main family. Just my opinion though.
what he said

actually it does have a decent Supporting cast...there are Steve's three friends, Hayle's Boyfriend, Stan's Boss...and co workers....

Even if they dont have the greatest supporting cast they could do what they did with the family guy line, give alot of different costumes of the same characters. I actually like companys that do that

woah id love to have stans nameless co workers
sweet
forgot about those
/sarcasm

sweet,totally want a cartoon version of patrick stewart

American Dad is a far better show then Family Guy is

American dad is hilarious and stupidly underated.
It got stuck with the job off filling the whole that was left by Family Guy when it got cancelled, and I think people just expected it to be exactly like Family Guy.

And no, to whoever is boud to say it, other than animation and stuff, it's not like Family Guy.

it kinda is
stan-peter
wife-lois
girl-meg
boy-chris
alien-stewie/brian hybrid
fish-stewie/brian hybrid

its an alright show,im not saying it sucks by any means
im just saying its not going to get its own figure line no matter how great you guys think it is,it wont
the end

sweet,totally want a cartoon version of patrick stewart
Harry Goblin said:
LoL a cartoon patrick stewart would be kinda funny
Perhaps I wasn't clear. Stan's boss IS Patrick Stuart. Avery Bullock looks just like him and is vocied by him.
averybullock-patrickstewart-char.jpg

And they go out of their way to make Patrick Stuart say the most unlikely stuff. Like, while carrying a machine that turns water into cocaine. "I'm going to party my nose right off my face!"

Family guy is better by the 10 fold... though american dad has it's moments, just less of them.

American Dad is better....less funny....maybe sometimes in some opinions....but better written and more....clever writing? Hells yeah...undenyably so.....whereas Family guys seems like it's written very quickly by some teenagers

american dad is more mature and less predictable.. but family guy tends to be more jaw dropping, fast paced, and pop-culture humor, which i love.

only episode that really made me laugh of american dad was the episode Roger was on the run from the fbi and ended up in DC with a racist woman and he was looking for a trail of reese piecies. that was funny... but for the most part it's typically a lil dull compared to family guy. I think what it is, is family guy is older and its pretty predictable and were use to it not shocking us anymore

So you like a show....because all it is is in your face shock value and pop culture humor (ha ha?) and....is predictable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"