Wal-Mart wave has hit my town, post requests here.

SpiderHulkThing said:
i'm rough with everything :(. Some of them work fine for awhile.Until one day, they go limp.
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT........................

i still need all... my mom went to 2 walmarts.. brand new supercenters... opening today.. and all they had was the legendary riders and GALACTUS wave :(

hmm......... :/ I feel bad now that Ive gotten mine :/ I want to help people as much as I can but I just dont have money :(

If i see any more I'll do the layaway thing again. I'll let you know spideyboy. I do still want that clear Super Skrull.

I got spideyboy the thor. I dont mind getting them Its just I have no money left.. which poses a problem :x I have to pay my bills before all else.. I hope spideyboy understands. I have a set ammount of money that I set aside for dvds/comics and now figs again as well. If you can send me some money or something I can see what I can do.

Thats fine. But I was gonna see if I could find you what you need.

huh??? for spideyboy? I dont really need anything... except for crap thats virtually impossible to find now :/

Well, I do owe you for a DD/Kingpin variant 2pack right?? So, that means I owe you. Thats why I'm gonna see what I can find.

ahh. yeah . Btw do you want them loose and is there a time that you want them by? cuz im out of happy fun time spending money for a while as I spent 200 something dollars last night and today on the wm/two packs figs.

They can definitely be loose. Thats not a problem. And ship when you can, no rush. I don't have anything to trade you yet anyway, unless you justwant the money back.

I feel like SHT now.. I dont really want money :p you can owe me for future trades or something I guess. I want as many moonknights and spiderwomans as possible so keep that in mind if they dont get cancelled :p

FEAR THE BAT said:
Why so many of those two???
Moonknight is one of my favorite characters.. and Spiderwoman.. If she looks like the pics ive seen of her figs.. she just looks so darn cool :p

Thats cool. I'll definitely keep those in mind but I'll try and get you something beforehand.

heh.. I went back and got testicle headed leader v hulk set... I have all 6 of the sets hangin up on my wall right now :p It's a shame that I only want one figure out of each set :/

Testicle head Leader isn't as bad as I thought, but I still prefer the tall head one. I Once I get the last 3 2packs from you, SHT and Saint I'll have all 6 2packs too. I already have both Cap 2packs (reg from SHT, variant from Saint) and the regular Hulk 2pack (SHT) and I have both dd 2packs (reg from Saint, variant from you) and the variant Hulk 2pack (SHT) coming to me eventually. Sweet.

I only have your DD variant pack... I want the dd variant fig.. But I dislike the Variant kingpin.. I will probably pick another one up tommorow maybe.. I am out of money though :(

SsM said:
heh.. I went back and got testicle headed leader v hulk set... I have all 6 of the sets hangin up on my wall right now :p It's a shame that I only want one figure out of each set :/
i want the 2 pack variants! :( lol

the variants are not like regular variants :p

lol i know.. but i want them none the less.. and cant find anything period haha

They arent as hard to find as regular variants.. theres tons of the variant two packs :

Oh. Thats agood thing though. If they were as scarce as the WM figs I'd be pretty pissed by now.

I have a feeling the WM figs are gunna start flourishing now that the first two weeks are over and everyone isnt scrambling to get them anymore.

I have a feeling the WM figs are gunna start flourishing now that the first two weeks are over and everyone isnt scrambling to get them anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"