American Horror Story on FX - - Part 3

tumblr_nuh4zowhxj1rog1kto1_400.gif

Yaaaaaaas.

Lady Gaga just posted this preview on her social media:

[YT]wHluAYPd9sE[/YT]

Kinda crazy, because for the past month or so, I've been listening to a lot of Rammstein and thinking that I'd love to hear a cover of "Du Hast" from Gaga somewhere down the road. Crazy, crazy, crazy. This only makes me want to hear that cover more.

Anyway, I've finally caught up on AHS. Asylum and Coven are my favorite seasons. Murderhouse was pretty good, and Freakshow was terrible. I hope Hotel is good!

Why is there so much focus on Lady Gaga in all these promos. I know she's a huge star and all but geez, can we see some of the other characters too?

I feel like Gaga is basically playing Lady Gaga in this season. Her character (The Countess?) doesn't seem all that different to her.

Why is there so much focus on Lady Gaga in all these promos. I know she's a huge star and all but geez, can we see some of the other characters too?
You mean like we JUST did in the promo before this new one? :dry:
I feel like Gaga is basically playing Lady Gaga in this season. Her character (The Countess?) doesn't seem all that different to her.
Based on nothing but superficial evidence? Sure. Once we actually see footage from the episodes, we'll see.

Because she's the lead. And this is the first one that focused primarily on her. Second if you include the glove one which we never fully saw her.

You mean like we JUST did in the promo before this new one? :dry:

Based on nothing but superficial evidence? Sure. Once we actually see footage from the episodes, we'll see.

Sawyer, please.

Based on the promos, the AHS logo with Lady Gaga's name, the EW photoshoot dedicated to her and Ryan Murphy's ongoing tweets etc, I do feel like a lot of the focus this season is on Lady Gaga. Doesn't mean I hate the woman. Maybe I should have rephrased my original comment, but please find your chill.

Sawyer, please.

Based on the promos, the AHS logo with Lady Gaga's name, the EW photoshoot dedicated to her and Ryan Murphy's ongoing tweets etc, I do feel like a lot of the focus this season is on Lady Gaga. Doesn't mean I hate the woman. Maybe I should have rephrased my original comment, but please find your chill.

She's. The. Lead.

She's. The. Lead.

I'm sorry Specter but, to quote Sawyer, once we actually see footage from the episodes, we'll see.

You don't know if she'll have any bigger role then the likes of Paulson or Bates.

Okay, I really don't have the energy to get into this with you. She's the star this season. Period. She's a big name hopping aboard a successful veteran show. None of the fanfare going on here is unusual. But it's also not taking away from any of the other characters/actors. Their roles got plenty of attention in that issue of EW. Gaga's just the new Lange, as far as this season is concerned.

[YT]-NChtI2_c2M[/YT]
Ten seconds of Gaga. So much focus on Gaga.

Feeling blessed that we get to see more of the other actors. The Gods have answered my prayers. Good things happen to good people I guess.

Last edited:
There's an idea I just had for an AHS season that I can't believe I haven't thought of before: A season of American Horror Story about the making of a horror film. Like, AHS: Hollywood or something.... Old Hollywood, too. No one wants to see the making of a modern horror film. "Oooh, found footage, how fun!!!!"

That's a pretty good idea. It can kind of be like a Shadow of the Vampire type thing.

Another idea is in terms of location it could be a weird small town akin to Twin Peaks.

So is this season called Lady Gaga or Hotel? Cause she seems to be the main selling point in the marketing, and the commercials flash between American Horror Story: Lady Gaga and American Horror Story: Hotel.

I think they're just heavily marketing her star power and the novelty of the fact it's a new lead this season.

I got a feeling Gaga will be singing the theme this season.

She's the main selling point because she's the main character......

There's supposed to be a preview airing with Scream Queens tonight.

Never saw AHS before last weekend watched murder house and just started on asylum. Looking forward to hotel next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"